Father Of Girls Killed In Christmas 2011 Fire Has DiedMatthew Badger, whose daughters were killed in 2011 house fire on Christmas morning in Stamford has died.
Contractor Will Testify In Lawsuit Over Fatal Christmas FireA contractor who initially took the blame for accidentally starting a fire in Connecticut that killed his girlfriend's three children and her parents on Christmas morning in 2011 will testify in a wrongful-death lawsuit and turn over documents, his lawyer said Thursday.
Boyfriend Changes Story Over Christmas Fire That Killed 5The contractor who took the blame for accidentally starting a 2011 Christmas Day house fire in Connecticut that killed his girlfriend's three children and her parents now says it was their mother who left a bag of fireplace ashes in a mudroom.
$5M Settlement Reached In Stamford Fire That Killed 3 Girls, GrandparentsA contractor who accidentally caused a fire at a Connecticut home that killed three girls and two of their grandparents on Christmas morning in 2011 has agreed to settle part of a wrongful death lawsuit by paying the children's father $5 million.
Estates Of Grandparents Killed In Stamford Fire Suing CityThe estates of two grandparents killed in a Christmas morning fire plan to sue the city of Stamford.
Stamford Denies Fatal Christmas Fire AllegationsA Stamford official is rejecting allegations by an attorney for the father of three girls killed in a Christmas morning house fire that the Connecticut city failed to ensure safe conditions as the house was being renovated.