WTIC1080
Boston Marathon Memorial Coverage Live Video | Share Your Thoughts | Complete Boston Marathon Coverage

fire

Sixty-two Bedford Street in Hartford. Image from city property tax records.

Second Victim Of Hartford Fire Dies Of Her Injuries

A fire early Tuesday has claimed a second life. 43-year-old Susan Therrien, who had been in critical condition in the Burn Unit of Bridgeport Hospital, died overnight.

01/30/2014

Sixty-two Bedford Street in Hartford. Image from city property tax records.

Child Dead In Hartford Fire

Family members say a 4-year-old girl has died in a fire at a multifamily home in Hartford.

01/28/2014

shelton map for dl

Federal Help For Shelton Fire Victims

Businesses and residents hit by a recent fire that ripped through a downtown Shelton apartment building are getting some financial help.

01/25/2014

Manchester, Conn.

Body Found In Manchester Fire Was Murder Victim

Manchester Police now say the death of a woman whose body was found in an apartment damaged in a fire Saturday was the victim of a homicide.

01/20/2014

(Photo  credit:  Michael Heiman/Getty Images)

Woman Rescued After Hartford Fire; Condition Is Critical

A Hartford woman is in critical condition after fire broke out in her studio apartment at 131 Washington Street overnight Saturday.

01/19/2014

flames-fire-cbs-stock-generic_16x9

Fatal Fire In Manchester

Authorities are investigating after firefighters who had extinguished a blaze at a Manchester building on Park Street found a dead body in the bedroom.

01/19/2014

firebig_16x9

Fire Breaks Out At Vacant Meriden Home

Crews in Meriden responded to the scene of a fire involving a multi-story home on Cook Avenue early Sunday morning.

01/12/2014

(Scott Olson/Getty Images)

Temperatures Make For Difficult Morning For Firefighters

Hartford firefighters were called to two separate commercial building fires early Tuesday morning — one in the South End and one in the North End.

01/07/2014

File photo of a firetruck.  (Credit: Thinkstock)

NH Officials: Landlord Thawing Pipes Starts Fire

New Hampshire fire officials say a landlord using a propane torch to thaw frozen pipes started a fire that left five tenants homeless.

01/05/2014

flames-fire-cbs-stock-generic_16x9

Two Fires In New Haven Displace Residents

A pair of fires broke out in New Haven Saturday afternoon displacing residents.

01/05/2014

more

previous