- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Weather
Cold air and heavy amounts of snowfall will seize the Northeast this winter season, including reoccurring appearances of last year’s biggest culprit for blasts of arctic weather: the polar vortex.
CBS Boston reports officials in Western Massachusetts are assessing possible tornado damage after Wednesday morning’s storms.
A Connecticut woman who was one of two injured Saturday in a lightning strike at a Massachusetts beach has died,
The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado touched down briefly in Worcester Sunday.
Streets are flooded in parts of Connecticut and nearly 1,700 power outages are reported as heavy rain moves across southern New England.
- Tornado Touches Down North Of Boston 07/28/2014
- Tornado In Wolcott 07/28/2014
- Insurance Commissioner Has Tips For Atlantic Storm Season 06/16/2014
- No Tornado in New Milford 05/28/2014