- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Weather
Utilities called in reinforcements from across Atlantic Canada and New England on Monday as they began the slow and painstaking process of restoring power to more than 100,000 homes and businesses left in the dark following a powerful snowstorm.
Cold air and heavy amounts of snowfall will seize the Northeast this winter season, including reoccurring appearances of last year’s biggest culprit for blasts of arctic weather: the polar vortex.
CBS Boston reports officials in Western Massachusetts are assessing possible tornado damage after Wednesday morning’s storms.
A Connecticut woman who was one of two injured Saturday in a lightning strike at a Massachusetts beach has died,
The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado touched down briefly in Worcester Sunday.
- Some Flooded Streets, Power Outages As Heavy Rain Hits State 08/13/2014
- Tornado Touches Down North Of Boston 07/28/2014
- Tornado In Wolcott 07/28/2014
- Insurance Commissioner Has Tips For Atlantic Storm Season 06/16/2014