Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball: 12/16 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- Uconn Women’s Basketball 12/10 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- NY Giants Football: 12/15 vs Seahawks 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Weather
The U.S. Geological Survey says it recorded a small earthquake in southeast Connecticut last Friday, explaining loud booms reported by several residents.
Connecticut’s Department of Housing plans to inform homeowners affected by Superstorm Sandy about how they can apply for federal relief funds.
As the state continues under a heat warning and an advisory of unhealthy air for sensitive groups, cities and towns are opening public buildings as cooling centers.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is predicting there will be unhealthy air quality for sensitive groups over the coming days due to expected elevated concentrations of ozone pollution. From […]
Several cities and towns in Connecticut will be opening cooling centers amid expected high temperatures and humidity that will make it feel like more than 100 degrees outside.
- Weather Service Says Storm Wednesday Was A Tornado 2013/07/11
- More Storms Hit State 2013/07/11
- Severe Weather Leaves its Mark 2013/07/10
- Take Steps To Keep Cool 2013/07/06