Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10;30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/8 @ Lions 6:10pm pregame/ 7:10pm kickoff
- 9/7 @ Miami 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/3 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 @ Yankees JIP 7pm / 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Uncategorized
A new Connecticut law clarifies that horses are not inherently vicious, refuting two court decisions involving a horse in Milford that bit a child.
The Department of Public Health is confirming a third case of measles in Connecticut.
“I am deeply disappointed by the United State’s Supreme Court’s decision released today in McCutcheon v. FEC. Following in the wake of Citizen’s United and other cases, McCutcheon further erodes safeguards Congress has put in […]
“In Citizens United the Supreme Court handed a giant megaphone to the wealthiest interests, and now with their ruling in McCutcheon, they’ve turned up the volume even higher,” said ConnPIRG Director Abe Scarr. “The last […]
“Today’s decision in McCutcheon v. FEC is Citizens United round two, further opening the floodgates for the nation’s wealthiest few to drown out the voices of the rest of us,” said Miles Rapoport, president of […]
“Today, the Supreme Court again moved to hand our elections to the wealthiest among us by allowing political donors the ability to offer the maximum contribution to an unlimited number of federal campaigns. “At a […]
“We need less money in our politics, not more. This decision from a slim five-member majority of the court threatens to set our democracy back – just like the very unfortunate Citizens United ruling did […]
“This morning’s ruling is just the latest attack in the Supreme Court’s unfortunate and misguided war on democracy – a series of rulings with the combined effect of creating a country in which money talks […]
Madison Police have issued a Silver Alert for a missing 79-year-old woman.