- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut UConn Insider
Defending national champion Connecticut came to the Puerto Rico Tip-Off this week hoping to get an idea of what it needed to work on to be in a position to defend its title.
UConn says four basketball Huskies have been suspended for violation of team rules.
Breanna Stewart scored 25 points and added 10 rebounds to lead UConn (2-1) to a 96-60 rout of Creighton on Sunday, six days after the Huskies’ 47-game winning streak was snapped in a loss to Stanford. Stewart hit all 10 of her shots for UConn, which hasn’t lost consecutive games since 1993.
Ryan Boatright had 20 points, Rodney Purvis added 19 and No. 17 Connecticut rallied from five points down in the second half to defeat Dayton 75-64 in the semifinals of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Friday.
Well it’s been an interesting week to say the least….first the Huskies fall at Stanford in overtime Monday and then last night, again at Maples Pavilion, the Cardinal fall to Texas in OT….So maybe, just […]
FRIDAY, NOV 21, SAN JUAN. Two games into the season and while the UConn men have yet to play a complete 40 minute game, they still have yet to lose. Thursdays 65-57 win over College […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–11/21/2014
The regional finals for the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournaments in 2016 and 2017 will be held in Connecticut.
WEDNESDAY, SAN JUAN P.R.: Would it make you feel better if I told you it rained a couple of times here today? No, I didn’t think it would. Because it only rains for a couple […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–11/19/2014
The University of Connecticut women dropped to fourth place in the USA Women’s Top 25 Poll, after Monday’s loss to Stanford, which moves up from sixth place a week ago.