- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut UConn Insider
Deshon Foxx ran for 102 yards and a score and Noel Thomas caught two touchdown passes and last-place UConn upset first-place UCF 37-29 on Saturday.
Family and teammates of former UConn football player Jasper Howard helped unveil a memorial honoring him at the Huskies homecoming football game.
HALLOWEEN- The time for tricks and treats will be over by the time that UConn and UCF face off at what could be a soggy Rentschler Field on Saturday afternoon. Yes, that’s right, UConn football […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–10/31/2014
The defending national champion UConn Huskies are ranked 17th in the preseason college basketball poll. The Kentucky Wildcats are on top, with the Arizona Wildcats chosen second.
The National Champion University of Connecticut women’s basketball team is the preseason choice of conference coaches to top the American Athetic Conference, with 100 points. Huskies forward Breanna Stewart is the preseason player of the year.
Defending national champion UConn has been picked by coaches in the American Athletic Conference as a preseason favorite to edge out SMU for the league title.
Defending national champion UConn goes from playing with a chip on its shoulder to a target on its back.
Connecticut cornerback Byron Jones will undergo surgery on his left shoulder and miss the remainder of the season.
Shane Carden threw for a season-high 445 yards, Breon Allen ran for two touchdowns and No. 18 East Carolina pulled away to beat Connecticut 31-21 on Thursday night.