- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Transportation
A man was struck by a Metro North Train near the Naugatuck station Tuesday evening.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is plugging his administration’s efforts to help municipalities replace and rehabilitate local bridges.
State officials are showing off the buses that will be the central feature of Connecticut’s $567 million bus-only corridor.
Riders on Metro-North’s Danbury line are expressing frustration with service on the line,
A Metro-North commuter train has been evacuated after a small fire was reported in the mechanism that connects the train to overhead electrical wires.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is seeking to borrow $3 million in state bonds to fix a railroad bridge in Connecticut that blocked commuter rail traffic in May and June.
Connecticut commuters on a small Metro-North Railroad branch line are fed up with what they say is substandard service and are organizing to make sure they’re not ignored.
Interstate 84 in Southington will close in both directions at exit 30 this weekend for a bridge replacement project.
Metro-North Railroad says train service has resumed through Fairfield after police finished investigating a suspicious package near the station.