- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Transportation
(CBS Connecticut) — Bridgeport snow removal crews who reported to work on Tuesday expected to plow snow. . . they just didn’t expect to do so 66 miles up Interstate 95. Bridgeport found themselves with […]
Governor Dannel Malloy is lifting the travel ban on Connecticut highways, effective 2:00 p.m.
Airlines cancelled thousands of flights into and out of East Coast airports as a major snowstorm packing up to three feet of snow barrels down on the region.
(Danbury, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Governor Dannel Malloy continued to talk up his vision today for the state’s future in the area of transportation. The governor was in Danbury, pitching a proposal to widen Interstate 84 […]
Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks was closed for just over two hours midday Sunday, to give crews an opportunity to deal with icing on the ramps and equipment.
WATERBURY, Conn. (AP) – The addition of two late-night weekend trains on the Waterbury branch of Metro-North Railroad has increased weekend ridership more than the commuter rail line expected. Two new trains have been running […]
(Middletown, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – State police are continuing the holiday enforcement detail. The operation began midnight on Tuesday. Additional troopers continue to patrol state roads and highways and will continues to do so until midnight […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says he plans to focus heavily on Connecticut’s transportation needs in the new year and is not ruling out tolls as a possible way to help foot […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut commuter rail passengers will pay more in the New Year to ride the train. Starting Jan. 1, fares on the New Haven Line and Shore Line East will increase about […]