- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Transportation
Metro-North Railroad, which now serves Grand Central Terminal, is looking to extend the commuter line to Penn Station.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ State police say a transit bus caught fire on the Founders Bridge over the Connecticut River between Hartford and East Hartford, but no one was injured. The fire was reported at […]
Connecticut is receiving a $161 million federal grant to help replace the aging Walk Bridge in Norwalk, which malfunctioned this summer causing major disruptions for rail passengers.
By DAVE COLLINS Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Four of 28 people who sued the Metro-North Railroad in federal court after being injured in a train crash in Connecticut last year have settled […]
Metro-North Railroad is launching a pilot program to offer its broadest tryout yet of bicycle racks on trains.
Eastern Connecticut has won an $8.2 million federal grant to upgrade freight rail.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) _ Senators Charles Schumer of New York and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut say they want to “overhaul” rail safety laws to prevent future derailments and other accidents. The two Democrats say Sunday […]
Commuter advocates who ride Metro-North Railroad continue to press for improvements on the Waterbury branch line.
Connecticut is beginning a crackdown on highway speeders just in time for the busy Labor Day holiday weekend.