- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Transportation
Riders on Metro-North’s Danbury line are expressing frustration with service on the line,
A Metro-North commuter train has been evacuated after a small fire was reported in the mechanism that connects the train to overhead electrical wires.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is seeking to borrow $3 million in state bonds to fix a railroad bridge in Connecticut that blocked commuter rail traffic in May and June.
Connecticut commuters on a small Metro-North Railroad branch line are fed up with what they say is substandard service and are organizing to make sure they’re not ignored.
Interstate 84 in Southington will close in both directions at exit 30 this weekend for a bridge replacement project.
Metro-North Railroad says train service has resumed through Fairfield after police finished investigating a suspicious package near the station.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is flying round-trip to Washington, D.C. to highlight new nonstop service from Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks.
The Coast Guard is telling boaters a rotating bridge along the Metro-North Railroad will be out of service to river traffic so train service won’t be affected by planned repairs.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Metro-North Railroad, the nation’s second-largest commuter rail system, on Wednesday released a final report on what it has done to improve safety following a series of accidents last year and said […]