- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Transportation
Connecticut state police shut down all southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in New Haven following a fatal accident involving two tractor trailers and another vehicle before the start of the morning rush hour.
A man was struck by a Metro North Train near the Naugatuck station Tuesday evening.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is plugging his administration’s efforts to help municipalities replace and rehabilitate local bridges.
State officials are showing off the buses that will be the central feature of Connecticut’s $567 million bus-only corridor.
Riders on Metro-North’s Danbury line are expressing frustration with service on the line,
A Metro-North commuter train has been evacuated after a small fire was reported in the mechanism that connects the train to overhead electrical wires.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is seeking to borrow $3 million in state bonds to fix a railroad bridge in Connecticut that blocked commuter rail traffic in May and June.
Connecticut commuters on a small Metro-North Railroad branch line are fed up with what they say is substandard service and are organizing to make sure they’re not ignored.
Interstate 84 in Southington will close in both directions at exit 30 this weekend for a bridge replacement project.