- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Transportation
Commuter advocates who ride Metro-North Railroad continue to press for improvements on the Waterbury branch line.
Connecticut is beginning a crackdown on highway speeders just in time for the busy Labor Day holiday weekend.
Connecticut state police shut down all southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in New Haven following a fatal accident involving two tractor trailers and another vehicle before the start of the morning rush hour.
A man was struck by a Metro North Train near the Naugatuck station Tuesday evening.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is plugging his administration’s efforts to help municipalities replace and rehabilitate local bridges.
State officials are showing off the buses that will be the central feature of Connecticut’s $567 million bus-only corridor.
Riders on Metro-North’s Danbury line are expressing frustration with service on the line,
A Metro-North commuter train has been evacuated after a small fire was reported in the mechanism that connects the train to overhead electrical wires.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is seeking to borrow $3 million in state bonds to fix a railroad bridge in Connecticut that blocked commuter rail traffic in May and June.