- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Faster-than-expected work on an “accelerated bridge replacement” project allowed the DOT to reopen Interstate 84 earlier than its 5:00 a.m. Monday target.
Interstate 84 in Southington is closed in both directions at exit 30 (Marion Avenue) this weekend for a bridge replacement project.
Interstate 84 in Southington will close in both directions at exit 30 this weekend for a bridge replacement project.
Traffic was snarled through the morning rush hour until almost noon after an accident on the George Washington Bridge connecting New York and New Jersey.
Two people have died after a collision between a car and pickup on Route 6 in North Windham.
State Police say a motorcycle operator was killed in an accident on Interstate 95 in Branford early this morning when a second motorcycle ran into him from behind.
The Connecticut Department of Transportation blamed a gear failure for a stuck railroad bridge that snarled travel on Thursday morning for thousands of Metro-North commuters.
(Middletown, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – State police have released final number from their busy Memorial Day holiday traffic enforcement. For the four day period that ended at midnight, troopers logged 301 motor vehicle accidents, 54 with […]
(CBS Connecticut) – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, joined by Deputy Department of Transportation (ConnDOT) Commissioner Anna M. Barry, today highlighted $11.9 million on the Bond Commission’s upcoming agenda to fund the state’s annual maintenance and […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–05/21/2014