Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Wallingford Police are investigating a car-school bus accident this morning that sent all involved to the hospital.
(Bridgeport, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – A section of Interstate 95 in Bridgeport near the Stratford line is closed. The state Department of Transportation is reporting a tractor and a motor vehicle were involved in a crash […]
t) — It was a tricky morning commute for drivers in the Hartford area Monday.
One person has died in an accident involving a school bus and a car in West Hartford this morning.
Windsor police are asking to hear from witnesses who may have seen an accident shortly before 5:30 Thursday evening, at the Route 218 ramp to Interstate 91 north.
On Saturday, March 15, the City of Hartford will host the 43rd Annual Greater Hartford St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The parade will step off at 11 a.m. A map of the parade route as well as additional information can be found at http://www.irishamericanparade.com
As workers continue to clear the railroad tracks in Manhattan after a building explosion this morning, Metro-North has announced service changes for riders.
- A cow being taken to auction escaped from its trailer shortly before 11:00 Monday morning, forcing police to stop eastbound traffic on Interstate 691 near exit 8 in Meriden.
East Hartford Police are investigating a fatal accident this morning involving a stolen vehicle.