Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Windsor police are asking to hear from witnesses who may have seen an accident shortly before 5:30 Thursday evening, at the Route 218 ramp to Interstate 91 north.
On Saturday, March 15, the City of Hartford will host the 43rd Annual Greater Hartford St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The parade will step off at 11 a.m. A map of the parade route as well as additional information can be found at http://www.irishamericanparade.com
As workers continue to clear the railroad tracks in Manhattan after a building explosion this morning, Metro-North has announced service changes for riders.
- A cow being taken to auction escaped from its trailer shortly before 11:00 Monday morning, forcing police to stop eastbound traffic on Interstate 691 near exit 8 in Meriden.
East Hartford Police are investigating a fatal accident this morning involving a stolen vehicle.
The northbound exit 19 ramp from Interstate 95 closed for about an hour Sunday afternoon while crews extinguished a car fire.
An East Haven man has been charged with manslaughter and driving under the influence after police say he caused a car accident that killed another driver.
Connecticut transportation officials have told state legislators that a $567 million bus-only corridor between Hartford and New Britain is on budget and on time.
A truck hauling bottled water went off an overpass on Interstate 84 in Vernon overnight, affecting traffic on Interstate 84 for hours.