- 8/28 @ Mets 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/29 @ Mets 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Mets 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Part of Interstate 84 in Vernon reopened about eight hours after a tractor-trailer accident closed the eastbgound lanes through the morning rush hour into midday.
State police have identified the woman killed when she was hit by a tractor-trailer on Interstate 84 in Danbury Wednesday evening.
The state Department of Transportation says the $567 million bus-only corridor between Hartford and New Britain will begin operating in late March.
Farmington police say a Hartford firefighter tested nearly three-times the legal level for drunk driving after an accident on Route 4 Thursday.
Police say the woman was riding in a vehicle that was turning from Cottage Grove Road onto Blue Hills Avenue, when it was hit on the passenger side by an oncoming vehicle on cottage Grove Road. .
– The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says a moose which prompted a warning to drivers appears to have made it across I-84 to Prospect.
Six people were taken to the hospital after an accident Saturday afternoon involving a dump truck, a box truck, a taxi and a car.
A Florida trucker accused by authorities of crashing into an overpass while using a Connecticut-New York parkway restricted to cars faces several New York traffic summonses.
An accident involving a tractor-trailer truck closed the Hutchinson River Parkway entering Connecticut Tuesday, sending traffic onto local streets in Greenwich.