- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Traffic was snarled through the morning rush hour until almost noon after an accident on the George Washington Bridge connecting New York and New Jersey.
Two people have died after a collision between a car and pickup on Route 6 in North Windham.
State Police say a motorcycle operator was killed in an accident on Interstate 95 in Branford early this morning when a second motorcycle ran into him from behind.
The Connecticut Department of Transportation blamed a gear failure for a stuck railroad bridge that snarled travel on Thursday morning for thousands of Metro-North commuters.
(Middletown, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – State police have released final number from their busy Memorial Day holiday traffic enforcement. For the four day period that ended at midnight, troopers logged 301 motor vehicle accidents, 54 with […]
(CBS Connecticut) – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, joined by Deputy Department of Transportation (ConnDOT) Commissioner Anna M. Barry, today highlighted $11.9 million on the Bond Commission’s upcoming agenda to fund the state’s annual maintenance and […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–05/21/2014
(West Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – A gas leak in West Hartford this morning has forced the evacuation a portion of the University of St. Joseph. Police say a construction crew struck a gas main. That […]
A New Jersey man struck by a car and knocked off an Interstate 95 bridge has been found dead in the Housatonic River beneath the bridge.
Connecticut officials are marking the anniversary of a derailment on the Metro-North Railroad that injured more than 70 people in Bridgeport.