- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Traffic
Metro-North Railroad, which now serves Grand Central Terminal, is looking to extend the commuter line to Penn Station.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ State police say a transit bus caught fire on the Founders Bridge over the Connecticut River between Hartford and East Hartford, but no one was injured. The fire was reported at […]
State police say one person was killed and a second suffered serious injuries in a single-vehicle crash on Interstate 384 in Bolton overnight.
Several recent accidents on a stretch of Interstate 84, including two which involved fatalities, prompted a meeting Monday between state transportation officials and the lawmaker in whose district that highway sits.
Commuter advocates who ride Metro-North Railroad continue to press for improvements on the Waterbury branch line.
Connecticut State Police were called to more accidents and made more speeding stops this Labor Day weekend than in 2013, according to statistics wrapping up the holiday driving period.
State police have released details about an accident on Interstate 84 in Waterbury Sunday involving a State Police cruiser.
Connecticut is beginning a crackdown on highway speeders just in time for the busy Labor Day holiday weekend.
Connecticut state police shut down all southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in New Haven following a fatal accident involving two tractor trailers and another vehicle before the start of the morning rush hour.