- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Traffic
The state Department of Transportation says the $567 million bus-only corridor between Hartford and New Britain will begin operating in late March.
Farmington police say a Hartford firefighter tested nearly three-times the legal level for drunk driving after an accident on Route 4 Thursday.
Police say the woman was riding in a vehicle that was turning from Cottage Grove Road onto Blue Hills Avenue, when it was hit on the passenger side by an oncoming vehicle on cottage Grove Road. .
- The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says a moose which prompted a warning to drivers appears to have made it across I-84 to Prospect.
Six people were taken to the hospital after an accident Saturday afternoon involving a dump truck, a box truck, a taxi and a car.
A Florida trucker accused by authorities of crashing into an overpass while using a Connecticut-New York parkway restricted to cars faces several New York traffic summonses.
An accident involving a tractor-trailer truck closed the Hutchinson River Parkway entering Connecticut Tuesday, sending traffic onto local streets in Greenwich.
Route 527, West Street, in Vernon was closed for several hours after a serious accident shortly before 9:00 this morning.
The toddler injured in a two-vehicle crash on Route 20 in Granby a week ago has died of his injuries.