Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 10/9 The Coach’s Show with Bog Diaco 6-7pm
- 10/11 @ Tulane 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kickoff
- 9/25 @ Redskins 7:25pm pregame/ 8:25pm kickoff
- 9/29 @ Kansas City 6:30 pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 9/23 vs Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/24 vs Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/26 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/28 vs Yankees 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Regional News
The pilot killed in the crash of an F-15 jet this week in the remote Virginia mountains was a decorated combat veteran with 17 years of experience flying the planes, military officials in Massachusetts said Friday.
The pilot of an F-15 jet that crashed this week in remote Virginia mountains was killed, military officials said Thursday.
Col. James Keefe said his “thoughts and prayers are with the family” of the pilot, whose identity wasn’t disclosed.
A Virginia man authorities say went on a multistate crime spree, partying with college students along the way, and bragging about his exploits on social media, has been sentenced to up to six years in prison in Massachusetts.
Police say Ailina Tsarnaeva made a telephone threat to a woman in New York City.
The Duxbury, Massachusetts, harbormaster is advising beach-goers to go into the water at their own risk after a 12-to-14 great white shark was spotted Monday.
WINOOSKI, Vt. (CBS Hartford) – A sign on a lamp post has caused an uproar in a community because it features the word “bacon.” The sign on a lamp post at the bottom of the […]
James Foley, the U.S. journalist slain by Islamic State militants after being held in captivity for nearly two years, will be remembered Sunday at a Mass of Remembrance in his hometown.
Walter and Linda Misco from Chester, N.H. won $2.4 million at the 20-year-old slot machine “Lion Share” at the MGM Grand.
The parents of slain journalist James Foley say they regarded an email they received from his captors last week as a hopeful sign they could negotiate with Islamic militants.