- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Red Sox
Ben Zobrist had three hits and drove in Tampa Bay’s first two runs during an eighth inning rally for the Rays in a 6-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.
The Pittsburgh Pirates got a lucky break when Boston pinch-runner Jemile Weeks was hit by a batted ball in the ninth inning, beating the Red Sox 3-2 on Thursday night to keep pace in the NL pennant race.
Charlie Morton came off the disabled list to gain his first victory since July 2, and the Pittsburgh Pirates defeated the Boston Red Sox 4-0 Tuesday night for their ninth win in 11 games.
Daniel Nava hit a grand slam, Xander Bogaerts added a three-run shot and the Boston Red Sox rallied past the skidding Kansas City Royals 8-4 on Sunday.
Allen Webster pitched six solid innings and Jemile Weeks stroked a pair of doubles and scored two runs as the Boston Red Sox defeated the sputtering Kansas City Royals 4-2 on Friday night.
The last-place Boston Red Sox took advantage of three critical errors by the first-place Kansas City Royals, pulling away late in a 6-3 victory Thursday night that ended a four-game losing streak.
Red Sox manager John Farrell says star second baseman Dustin Pedroia will have season-ending surgery on his left hand, making the announcement after a 10-6 loss to the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday.
Alejandro De Aza hit two homers, Adam Jones added another and the Baltimore Orioles won for the 10th time in 13 games with a 4-1 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday night.
Nelson Cruz had a pair of hits and Miguel Gonzalez took a shutout into the seventh inning as the Baltimore Orioles opened a double-digit lead in the AL East with a 4-0 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Monday night.