Latest Connecticut Politics
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s House of Representatives has approved a bill that would allow immigrants to obtain drivers licenses regardless of their legal status. The bill passed on a 74-55 vote Thursday morning after […]
Legislation that sets stronger pool safety measures following the recent deaths of two Connecticut students is advancing in the General Assembly.
A federal jury has convicted a former aide to ex-Connecticut House Speaker Christopher Donovan in connection with illegal contributions to Donovan’s failed congressional campaign last year.
A federal court jury is scheduled to hear closing arguments and begin deliberations in the corruption trial of an aide to former Connecticut House Speaker Chris Donovan.
Ryan Bingham has announced that he will not seek a fifth term in office as the mayor of Torrington.
Defense attorneys in the federal corruption trial of Robert Braddock Jr., a campaign aide to former Connecticut House Speaker Chris Donovan, rested their case Monday after deciding not to call any witnesses.
- State Lawmakers to Announce Mental Health Proposal 2013/05/20
- Blumenthal Bill Addresses Military Sex Assault 2013/05/17
- Phone Tap Played At Trial Of Former Donovan Aide Discusses Tax Concerns 2013/05/16
- Malloy: ‘There’s A Reality That 19,000 People Are Going To Commit Suicide Because There’s A Gun In Their House’ 2013/05/16
Programming NotesRed Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 5/23 vs Indians 6:25pm
- 5/24 vs Indians 6:25pm
- 5/25 vs Indians 12:50pm
- 5/26 vs Indians 12:50pm
- 5/27 vs Phillies 6:25pm
- 5/28 vs Phillies 6:25pm
- Obama prom pictures surface May 23, 2013
- Video: IRS top official: "I have not" done something wrong May 23, 2013
- Video: Obama to open up on drones in crucial speech May 23, 2013
- Amid scrutiny of commerce pick, White House confident about her fate May 23, 2013
- Drones, Guantanamo part of broad Obama counterterrorism speech May 23, 2013
- House passes GOP bill to speed Keystone XL pipeline approval May 23, 2013
- Video: IRS Manager: "I have not done anything wrong" May 22, 2013
- House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults May 22, 2013
- White House says criticism of its handling of IRS story is "legitimate" May 22, 2013
- Video: On IRS, Dem. congressman says special prosecutor may be needed May 22, 2013