- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Police
- Hamden police are looking for the driver of a vehicle which hit a man crossing State Street in their town around noontime Monday.
State police say a cruiser using license plate reading equipment helped find a stolen vehicle and resulted in arrest of a Massachusetts woman.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Hartford police are reporting a gas leak. They say several units and Hartford Fire Department is responding to the scene at 171 Capen Street. No word on a cause of the […]
Police say a former Boy Scout leader threatened to kill himself after being told by police of molestation allegations made by several boys under his supervision.
The former treasurer of a gun club who was convicted of embezzling more than $32,000 has begun serving a six-month prison sentence.
A New London woman who advertised heroin on her Twitter account has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison.
Police in New London have arrested 27 year old man accused of assaulting a victim with a pickax during a domestic dispute Monday.
(Vernon, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Police in Vernon are investigating a bank robbery from this morning. They say around nine o’clock, a lone white male entered the First Niagara branch on Hartford Turnpike. He demanded money […]
Federal authorities say a suspected drug dealer was still going strong at age 78 as a key player in a large marijuana operation traced frim Kansas to Massachusetts and Arizona.