- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Police
No injuries are reported in connection with an accident involving a vehicle and a school bus in South Windham this morning.
Activists protesting what they call “police and state violence against black people” chained themselves to concrete-filled barrels and blocked a busy Boston area highway in two places at the height of the Thursday morning commute.
BRDIGEPORT, Conn. (AP) _ A corrections officer has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run crash that killed a woman in Bridgeport last month. The Connecticut Post reports that Patricia Daniels was arrested Wednesday by […]
(Shelton, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Residents at a Shelton address had returned home Tuesday to an uninvited guest. Police say around 12:30 p.m., the residents of a Cots Street home discovered an unknown female inside. They […]
Bristol police have identified the driver killed when his pickup truck crashed and burned Sunday.
A Connecticut woman who authorities say tortured her 70-year-old mother for more than three hours before giving up in apparent frustration when she wouldn’t die has been committed to a maximum-security psychiatric hospital for 40 years.
HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) – Hamden police say they have arrested a 15-year-old girl in connection with an attack and robbery in November that left a 19-year-old woman with her clothes torn off and her eyes […]
A 56-year-old Fairfield man reported missing by his family has been found dead in New London, but police do not believe there was foul play.
The wrongful death lawsuit alleges security measures at the Connecticut school were not adequate.