Pro Football Playoffs
- They're Back! Patriots win AFC, 36-17 vs. Steelers Tom Brady threw for a franchise playoff-best 384 yards and 3 TDs in a 36-17 rout of the helpless Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday in New England's 7th consecutive AFC championship game.
- CBS Sports' Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships CBS Sports' NFL analysts Phil Simms, Bill Cowher, Tony Gonzalez, and lead play-by-play caller Jim Nantz look at Championship Weekend.
- Conference Championship Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots The Steelers and Patriots meet in Foxboro for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- Conference Championship Tale: Green Bay Packers at Atlanta Falcons Two MVP candidates at quarterback meet up in Atlanta for the right to go to Super Bowl LI in Houston.
- New England Patriots Team Grades: Texans Unable To Capitalize On Patriots' Sloppy Play In Divisional Round Match-Up The New England Patriots were expected to take this game without any trouble, but some sloppy play showed that they are indeed human and have some weaknesses. Even with that, the Houston Texans couldn't take advantage and watched Tom Brady and...
- CBS Sports' Tony Gonzalez Breaks Down NFL's Divisional Round Games Tony Gonzalez, 17-year NFL veteran and current CBS Sports NFL analyst, discusses Texans-Patriots and other divisional round matchups.
- Divisional Round Tale: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys The Packers look to avenge a loss to the Cowboys in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs The red-hot Steelers head to KC for a rematch with a Chiefs team they throttled 43-14 in the regular season.
- Divisional Round Tale: Houston Texans at New England Patriots The Texans head to Foxboro, the site of a 27-0 loss in the regular season and now have to face Tom Brady this time around.