Pro Football Playoffs
- Keidel: Patriots' Pathetic Pressers Fall Flat The split-screen drama performed by the Patriots has our nation scratching its head and perhaps grabbing other organs at the twin presses provided by Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- 'Flexball' Becomes Trending Topic Thanks To 'Deflategate' Press Conferences While Bill Belichick and Tom Brady defended themselves to reporters on air pressure in footballs in separate press conferences Thursday, stadium sponsor Gillette had an ad up behind them: #Flexball.
- Aikman: 'It's Obvious Tom Brady Had Something To Do With This' A Hall of Fame quarterback is pointing the finger at Tom Brady behind the deflated footballs used in the New England Patriots win over the Indianapolis Colts during the AFC Championship game.
- Patriots Fans On 'Deflategate': 'It's Like They're Going After Brady And Belichick' Make no mistake: New England fans are pumped, not deflated.
- Social Media Wondering 'Where Is Goodell?' During 'Deflate Gate' Controversy Where is Roger Goodell?
- Tom Brady: 'This Isn't ISIS' Patriots quarterback Tom Brady says he didn't touch or think about the footballs used to get his team into the Super Bowl after he picked out the ones he wanted to throw.
- Seahawks Trying To Trademark ‘Boom,’ The Number ’12’ The Seattle Seahawks are in the process of filing trademark applications for the word “boom” and the number “12.”