- 6/29 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 6/30 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/1 @ Blue Jays 1:07pm first pitch
- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:25pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Movie Reviews
Winter’s Tale is sappy and sloppy and completely, fantastically romantic.
The Lego Movie is the perfect combination of charm, laughs, smarts and heart.
When it was first revealed that Peter Jackson was planning to adapt The Hobbit, JRR Tolkien’s beloved but slight children’s classic into a trilogy of Lord of the Rings-esque epics, many of us wondered how exactly he would do it.
The World’s End is a great movie, that wears its beer on its shirt, blue blood on its hands, and its heart on its sleeve.
This Kick-Ass sequel does anything but.
Neill Blomkamp returns with another socially minded sci-fi film that hovers high above most summer blockbusters.
Smart, sleek and stylish, The Conjuring nails the creepiest case in the Warren’s files.
Guillermo Del Toro goes bigger than ever with his mechs versus kaiju epic, and the result is the best blockbuster movie of the summer. Pacific Rim is a smashing success in a number of ways. […]
The sequel to Despicable Me is light and silly, and packed with more than enough laughs and fun to make it a great time at the movies for the whole family.