- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Mets
Giancarlo Stanton hit his 34th home run and the Miami Marlins scored three runs in the eighth inning to beat the New York Mets 9-6 on Monday.
Jacob deGrom pitched seven crisp innings and the Mets scored the tiebreaking runs when left fielder Grady Sizemore dropped an easy pop fly, handing New York a 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.
Mike Minor took a two-hit shutout into the eighth inning after hitting a double and single himself, leading the Atlanta Braves over the New York Mets 6-1 Thursday night.
Jason Heyward hit a leadoff home run off Zack Wheeler, Julio Teheran won his third straight start and the Atlanta Braves beat the New York Mets 3-2 Wednesday night to stop a three-game losing streak.
Juan Lagares hit a two-run homer and ran down one ball after another in center field, sending Dillon Gee and the New York Mets to a 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday night.
By JOE RESNICK Associated Press LOS ANGELES (AP) _ Adrian Gonzalez had the kind of game that has enabled him to drive in 100 or more runs six times in his big league career. […]
Dan Haren overcame a leadoff homer by Curtis Granderson and a pair of failed sacrifice bunt attempts to help the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the error-prone New York Mets 6-2 on Friday night.
Lucas Duda hit a three-run homer, Eric Campbell also connected and the New York Mets beat the Oakland Athletics 8-5 on Wednesday to snap a three-game losing streak.
Coco Crisp hit a tiebreaking three-run triple in the fourth inning to help Scott Kazmir earn his career-best 14th win, and the Oakland Athletics beat the New York Mets 6-2 on Tuesday night to snap a five-game losing streak.