- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Mets
Jason Heyward hit a leadoff home run off Zack Wheeler, Julio Teheran won his third straight start and the Atlanta Braves beat the New York Mets 3-2 Wednesday night to stop a three-game losing streak.
Juan Lagares hit a two-run homer and ran down one ball after another in center field, sending Dillon Gee and the New York Mets to a 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Tuesday night.
By JOE RESNICK Associated Press LOS ANGELES (AP) _ Adrian Gonzalez had the kind of game that has enabled him to drive in 100 or more runs six times in his big league career. […]
Dan Haren overcame a leadoff homer by Curtis Granderson and a pair of failed sacrifice bunt attempts to help the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the error-prone New York Mets 6-2 on Friday night.
Lucas Duda hit a three-run homer, Eric Campbell also connected and the New York Mets beat the Oakland Athletics 8-5 on Wednesday to snap a three-game losing streak.
Coco Crisp hit a tiebreaking three-run triple in the fourth inning to help Scott Kazmir earn his career-best 14th win, and the Oakland Athletics beat the New York Mets 6-2 on Tuesday night to snap a five-game losing streak.
Kyle Hendricks and two relievers held New York to four or fewer hits for the fifth straight game, Anthony Rizzo and Javier Baez homered, and the Chicago Cubs rallied for a 4-1 victory over the Mets on Monday.
Starlin Castro gave Mets fans a firsthand tease of the two-way talent that has so many of them eager to see him in a New York uniform.
Zack Wheeler struck out 10 in a gritty performance, Eric Campbell hit a three-run homer and the New York Mets beat the free-swinging Chicago Cubs 3-2 Friday night.