- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Mets
Rafael Montero earned his first major league win, Eric Young Jr. went 3 for 3 with an RBI triple and the suddenly surging New York Mets beat the Colorado Rockies 2-0 Wednesday night for their fourth consecutive victory.
Jacob deGrom burnished his rookie of the year credentials by pitching three-hit ball for eight dominant innings, and the New York Mets held on to beat the Colorado Rockies 2-0 Tuesday night for their sixth win in seven games.
Curtis Granderson hit a tying triple off former-Met LaTroy Hawkins and scored two pitches later on Wilmer Flores’ sacrifice fly, giving New York a 3-2 win Monday night that stopped the Colorado Rockies’ four-game winning streak.
The Reds needed a lot to finally win a close one: Two late homers, a replay overturn that saved things in the ninth inning.
Curtis Granderson and Travis d’Arnaud each hit a three-run homer and drove in four runs on Friday night, powering the New York Mets to their third straight victory, 14-5 over the Cincinnati Reds.
Travis d’Arnaud hit a go-ahead RBI single in the eighth inning to lift the New York Mets to a 4-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Wednesday night.
David Wright broke out of his offensive woes with three hits and three RBIs and powered the New York Mets to an 8-6 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night.
Giancarlo Stanton hit his 34th home run and the Miami Marlins scored three runs in the eighth inning to beat the New York Mets 9-6 on Monday.
Jacob deGrom pitched seven crisp innings and the Mets scored the tiebreaking runs when left fielder Grady Sizemore dropped an easy pop fly, handing New York a 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday night.