- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Labor
Sikorsky Aircraft workers in Connecticut and Florida have approved a new contract that includes a 10 percent wage increase over four years and $4,000 signing bonuses.
Lawrence and Memorial Hospital in New London has amended its proposal to end its lockout of 800 nurses and technicians.The proposal offers ratification bonuses,$1,000 for full time workers,$500 for part time workers and $250 for […]
Pratt and Whitney Aircraft says its Machinists have ratified a new three-year contract with the engine maker.
Waterbury officials and the union representing firefighters have agreed to a new three-year contract that includes pay raises and random drug testing.
First responders and state workers who were involved in the response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings last year will receive compensatory time off under a deal worked out with six state employee unions.
A federal mediator is set to attend contract talks to help find common ground in stalled negotiations between Lawrence and Memorial Hospital and nurses and technicians.
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ A strike at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital is continuing into its third day, with several hundred striking nurses and their supporters rallying outside the New London facility. Randi Weingarten, president […]
The Connecticut Department of Labor has accused a business owner of failing to pay $469,000 in wages owed to 65 workers between June 2011 and last January.
The top U.S. union official is joining Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to highlight two jobs programs for veterans and the unemployed.