- 8/28 @ Mets 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/29 @ Mets 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Mets 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Labor
Legislative Democrats unveiled their 2014 jobs agenda Tuesday.
Mohegan Sun has reached agreements with two labor groups to hire union carpenters and tradesmen should it win approval to build a casino in Revere.
After little movement in Connecticut’s unemployment rate for a year, November figures from the State Labor Department show a third straight month of improvement.
Sikorsky Aircraft workers in Connecticut and Florida have approved a new contract that includes a 10 percent wage increase over four years and $4,000 signing bonuses.
Lawrence and Memorial Hospital in New London has amended its proposal to end its lockout of 800 nurses and technicians.The proposal offers ratification bonuses,$1,000 for full time workers,$500 for part time workers and $250 for […]
Pratt and Whitney Aircraft says its Machinists have ratified a new three-year contract with the engine maker.
Waterbury officials and the union representing firefighters have agreed to a new three-year contract that includes pay raises and random drug testing.
First responders and state workers who were involved in the response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings last year will receive compensatory time off under a deal worked out with six state employee unions.
A federal mediator is set to attend contract talks to help find common ground in stalled negotiations between Lawrence and Memorial Hospital and nurses and technicians.