- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Labor
Connecticut’s Department of Children and Families was ordered Friday to rehire an employee who’d been an outspoken critic of what he sees as the agency’s racist attitude and was fired over allegations about his performance.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut lawmakers are moving closer to requiring the Department of Education to come up with a curriculum that local school districts can use to teach about the history of the labor […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A bill pushed by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to increase Connecticut’s minimum wage to $10.10 an hour by 2017 has cleared a key legislative hurdle. The Democratic-controlled Appropriations Committee on Monday […]
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ The state Department of Labor has cited New London for violations contributing to a hazardous work environment at a transfer station where a man died after apparently falling into a […]
A state official says two companies have been ordered to stop work on the University of Connecticut’s new basketball training facility after inspectors found workers were being paid in cash at wages below state-mandated levels.
- Hospital Labor Dispute Ends with Agreement 02/03/2014
- Penney’s Closing Meriden Store 01/15/2014
- Democrats Unveil Legislative Jobs Agenda 01/14/2014
- Mohegan Sun Reaches Labor Agreements In Revere Casino Effort 01/06/2014