- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Labor
Connecticut’s Department of Children and Families was ordered Friday to rehire an employee who’d been an outspoken critic of what he sees as the agency’s racist attitude and was fired over allegations about his performance.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut lawmakers are moving closer to requiring the Department of Education to come up with a curriculum that local school districts can use to teach about the history of the labor […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A bill pushed by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to increase Connecticut’s minimum wage to $10.10 an hour by 2017 has cleared a key legislative hurdle. The Democratic-controlled Appropriations Committee on Monday […]
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) _ The state Department of Labor has cited New London for violations contributing to a hazardous work environment at a transfer station where a man died after apparently falling into a […]
A state official says two companies have been ordered to stop work on the University of Connecticut’s new basketball training facility after inspectors found workers were being paid in cash at wages below state-mandated levels.
- Hospital Labor Dispute Ends with Agreement 02/03/2014
- Penney’s Closing Meriden Store 01/15/2014
- Democrats Unveil Legislative Jobs Agenda 01/14/2014
- Mohegan Sun Reaches Labor Agreements In Revere Casino Effort 01/06/2014