- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Hurricane Irene
After last year’s hurricane, the World Meteorological Organization is retiring “Irene” as a storm name.
Governor Malloy’s office has released the latest numbers of state employees who have been fired, or who resigned or retired in the investigation of fraudulent applications in a federal aid program following Tropical Storm Irene.
Connecticut has received $51 million in federal money to help repair roads that were damaged by the remnants of Hurricane Irene and the rare October snowstorm.
Power failures, flooding, road closures and other problems left by Irene have led some superintendents in New England and elsewhere in the East to delay the start of school.
Connecticut’s casinos saw a drop in weekend business as a result of Tropical Storm Irene, but the chief executive at Mohegan Sun says customers are back looking for a place to eat and something to do.
- Residents ‘On Hold’ As Damage Assessment, Recovery Continues 08/30/2011
- Irene Postpones Huskies-Rams 08/30/2011
- Candles May Have Ignited Portland House Fire 08/30/2011
- Malloy, Wyman To Continue Tour of Storm Damage 08/30/2011