- 3/1 vs SMU 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 3/5 vs Memphis 8:30pm pregame/ 9pm tip
- 3/7 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip (Listen to the game on 96.5 TIC FM)
- AAC Championship March 12-15 (At XL Center, Hartford)
- 2/28 vs Memphis 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- 3/2 @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 3/4 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 3/7 AAC Championship Quarterfinals vs TBD 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
Latest Connecticut Hurricane Irene
After last year’s hurricane, the World Meteorological Organization is retiring “Irene” as a storm name.
Governor Malloy’s office has released the latest numbers of state employees who have been fired, or who resigned or retired in the investigation of fraudulent applications in a federal aid program following Tropical Storm Irene.
Connecticut has received $51 million in federal money to help repair roads that were damaged by the remnants of Hurricane Irene and the rare October snowstorm.
Power failures, flooding, road closures and other problems left by Irene have led some superintendents in New England and elsewhere in the East to delay the start of school.
Connecticut’s casinos saw a drop in weekend business as a result of Tropical Storm Irene, but the chief executive at Mohegan Sun says customers are back looking for a place to eat and something to do.
- Residents ‘On Hold’ As Damage Assessment, Recovery Continues 08/30/2011
- Irene Postpones Huskies-Rams 08/30/2011
- Candles May Have Ignited Portland House Fire 08/30/2011
- Malloy, Wyman To Continue Tour of Storm Damage 08/30/2011