Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Nurses at Waterbury Hospital have approved a new contract after 15 months of negotiations.
Hartford HealthCare, a statewide health system that includes Hartford Hospital, and the Hospital of Central Connecticut is announcing job cuts.
Griffin Hospital in Derby says it has found that insulin pens ordered for patients from late 2008 through this month may have been tainted.
Newly released data show the majority of Connecticut residents who signed up for private health insurance plans through the state’s exchange are 35 years and older.
A bill that allows certain advanced practice registered nurses, also known as APRNs, to practice independently is moving to Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy’s desk.
An annual free dental clinic has closed its doors after treating about 2,300 patients in Connecticut.
Volunteers from the Connecticut Mission of Mercy dental clinic are helping thousands who otherwise would not have access to dental care.
A Massachusetts-based not-for-profit health plan is moving into Connecticut this summer.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange says it enrolled 208,301 individuals in health plans during the first open enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act, more than double the original goal of 100,000.