- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
Hartford-based Aetna has announced it is raising the hourly rate it pays its lowest-paid workers.
SAN DIEGO (AP) _ A consumer advocacy group has filed a class-action lawsuit against Aetna Inc. saying a new policy violates the privacy of people with HIV and AIDS by requiring them to get their […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s health insurance exchange is reminding people to sign up by Monday if they want to have coverage beginning with the new year. Access Health CT’s acting chief executive, Jim Wadleigh, […]
A Texas-based health care organization is pulling out of plans to acquire five Connecticut Hospitals — and it’s blaming Connecticut’s regulatory climate.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has already signed up thousands more residents during its second open enrollment period. Access Health CT says it has enrolled more than 11,600 new people in health […]
Nurses, medical assistants and other health care workers at Lawrence + Memorial Hospital Medical Group have rejected an attempt to organize a union.
Health insurer Aetna will spend $400 million on a technology company that could strengthen its push into a relatively small but growing area of employer-sponsored coverage: private exchanges that let workers choose their own plans.
With information on “open enrollment” starting to come in, some insurance customers, including those who signed up under the Affordable Care Act, may be confused by the options.
A pair of Yale School of Public Health graduate student researchers who are returning home from Liberia have agreed to enter isolation upon their return.