- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
The CEO of Connecticut’s health care exchange is moving on, for a post in Washington.
A new National Survey of Drug Use and Health shows Connecticut residents from 2011-2012 were above average when it came to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol use.
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Saint Mary’s Hospital says it has reached an agreement to be acquired by a subsidiary of Texas-based Tenet Healthcare, which is in the process of also acquiring Waterbury Hospital, Bristol Hospital and the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange is sending letters to 395 individuals whose personal information was inside a backpack left on Trumbull Street in Hartford.