- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.
Saint Mary’s Hospital says it has reached an agreement to be acquired by a subsidiary of Texas-based Tenet Healthcare, which is in the process of also acquiring Waterbury Hospital, Bristol Hospital and the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange is sending letters to 395 individuals whose personal information was inside a backpack left on Trumbull Street in Hartford.
Additional funding for a West Haven veterans program is included in a bipartisan Senate bill aimed at helping veterans who’ve waited a long time to receive medical care.
Hartford, Conn.(CBS Connecticut/AP) – Later today, the state’s health care exchange is scheduled to hold a press conference to address a security breach that occurred last week. Access Health CT officials will discuss the breach […]