- 1/20 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/22 vs UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 vs USF 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/21 @ UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 @ Cincinnati 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Healthcare
It’s a historic week regarding medical marijuana in Connecticut.
A pair of viral meningitis cases have been confirmed at Wilton High School, according to multiple reports.
The CEO of Connecticut’s health care exchange is moving on, for a post in Washington.
A new National Survey of Drug Use and Health shows Connecticut residents from 2011-2012 were above average when it came to marijuana, cocaine and alcohol use.
A proposed sale of Bristol Hospital to a for-profit company could yield about $2 million in extra revenue for the city if the deal goes through as planned next year.
The state Insurance Department has rejected a 12.5 percent rate increase proposed by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Connecticut’s largest health insurer.
Hartford HealthCare is alerting thousands of patients at four suburban locations that vaccines they received from the beginning of last year through this month might not have been stored properly.
Connecticut’s health insurance exchange has identified the computer glitch that led to about 900 canceled plans and affected thousands of other customers, an Access Health CT spokeswoman said Friday.
Computer problems with Connecticut’s health care exchange have led to some customers being dropped by their insurance carriers.