Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 4/15 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/16 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/17 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/18 vs Orioles 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/19 vs Orioles 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 4/20 vs Orioles 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/21 vs Orioles 11:05am first pitch
Latest Connecticut Health
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy outlined legislation Wednesday that would to ban the sale of electronic cigarettes to children in Connecticut.
Simon & Schuster author Linda Geddes explores and debunks common baby and pregnancy myths here.
State lawmakers are considering legislation that would require several state agencies to come up with a list of chemicals that are considered highly unsafe to children.
Access Health Connecticut, the website for Connecticut’s insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act now has a Spanish-language option.
Two more people died of seasonal flu in Connecticut in the most recent reporting week, bringing the total number of deaths to twelve, with more than 700 flu-related hospitalizations.
Newtown officials plan to ask the federal government for an $8 million grant for mental health counseling for hundreds of people affected by the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.
Connecticut’s health exchange Access Health CT will be down for maintenance over the President’s Day Weekend.
A growing number of experts believe the most promising option is to get people to switch to electronic cigarettes.
Approximately 75 percent of U.S. kids and young adults consume at least some caffeine on a daily basis.