- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Government
Senator Richard Blumenthal says it’s “unconscionable” that the family of a Connecticut woman never was told she was killed in a crash believed to have involved a faulty General Motors ignition system.
More than 6,270 Connecticut veterans have applied to participate in the state’s veterans’ ID program.
Third District Connecticut Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro’s home on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. was broken into Friday night.
- The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection says a moose which prompted a warning to drivers appears to have made it across I-84 to Prospect.
Former Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman is the new honorary co-chair of a bipartisan group that backs government reform.
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) – Religious leaders from Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Jersey are joining elected and police officials to call on gun manufacturers to tighten distribution systems and develop smart gun technologies. Bridgeport Mayor Bill […]
State lawmakers are planning to hear from residents of the Connecticut State Veterans’ Home in Rocky Hill to learn more about conditions at the facility.
Health officials in Rhode Island say they’re working with their counterparts in Connecticut to detect the overprescribing of opioids and combat prescription drug abuse.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Election Day problems four years after snarls in Bridgeport may prompt the Connecticut legislature to change election law. Early Tuesday morning voters in Hartford were told at several polling stations that […]