Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Government
A three-way Republican primary for lieutenant governor was too close to call a winner on Tuesday night.
Former state senator and convicted felon Ernest Newton II is not returning to the Connecticut General Assembly.
A small stream of Republicans showed up at the polls Tuesday to choose between their 2010 gubernatorial contender and a veteran state senator to challenge first-term Democratic Gov. Dannel P. Malloy in the November general election.
Federal inspectors have cited Connecticut’s nuclear plant for three minor safety violations, including a worker who breathed in radioactive material.
State and local elections officials are reporting light turnout for Connecticut’s primary, where Republicans are choosing their gubernatorial nominee and voters from both major parties are picking their candidates for state legislative races.
(West Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – A West Hartford state lawmaker is calling for a meeting with Connecticut transportation and local officials in light of a fatal accident on Interstate 84 in town this morning. One […]
Connecticut Republicans will head to the polls to choose between their 2010 gubernatorial contender or a veteran state senator as the party’s candidate to challenge first-term Democratic Gov. Dannel P. Malloy in the November general election.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) – The two Republican candidates for governor are meeting in their final debate before Connecticut’s upcoming primary. Greenwich businessman Tom Foley is the GOP’s endorsed candidate. He is facing Senate Minority […]
Hear a podcast of Professor Gary Rose of Sacred Heart University talking about the resignation of President Richard Nixon, 40 years ago today