- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Financial
NEW YORK (AP) _ As promised, SAC Capital Advisors has pleaded guilty to criminal fraud charges in a record $1.8 billion deal with the government. The company’s longtime general counsel Peter Nussbaum entered the plea […]
A hedge fund owned by a Connecticut billionaire has agreed to plead guilty to fraud charges and to pay a $1.8 billion financial penalty, federal prosecutors said Monday.
Jobs will likely be the top issue as jet engine manufacturer Pratt & Whitney and the union for Machinists open contract talks this week.
East Hartford-based Pratt & Whitney has signed a $1 billon contract to build F-35 engines for the Pentagon’s Joint Strike fighter program.
Connecticut’s only nuclear power plant and an electrical workers union are facing off over a union organizing drive.
United Technologies Corp. says third-quarter profit edged up 1 percent on a slight increase in revenue, but warned that a weak military aerospace market will cut into 2013 revenue.
WINSTED, Conn. (AP) – Winsted officials are seeking financial help to avoid closing local schools. The Republican-American reports that Superintendent of Schools Thomas M. Danehy has told the state Board of Education he might have […]
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post strong revenue growth for the third quarter, but analysts expect profit to be down slightly from the same three months of 2012 as federal spending cuts pinch the conglomerate’s military business.
New Britain-based Stanley Bkacj & Decker lowered its earnungs expectations for the year, citing slower growth in emerging markets and a hit from the U.S. government shutdown.