Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Financial
Connecticut’s only nuclear power plant and an electrical workers union are facing off over a union organizing drive.
United Technologies Corp. says third-quarter profit edged up 1 percent on a slight increase in revenue, but warned that a weak military aerospace market will cut into 2013 revenue.
WINSTED, Conn. (AP) – Winsted officials are seeking financial help to avoid closing local schools. The Republican-American reports that Superintendent of Schools Thomas M. Danehy has told the state Board of Education he might have […]
United Technologies Corp. is expected to post strong revenue growth for the third quarter, but analysts expect profit to be down slightly from the same three months of 2012 as federal spending cuts pinch the conglomerate’s military business.
New Britain-based Stanley Bkacj & Decker lowered its earnungs expectations for the year, citing slower growth in emerging markets and a hit from the U.S. government shutdown.
The government of Puerto Rico denies it is near bankruptcy or might need U.S. federal intervention, offering those assurances during a conference call with investors aimed at alleviating concerns about a recent drop in bond sales and the island’s continuing financial crisis.
The Mohegan Sun casino says the halt in declining revenue in August resumed in September.
A Yale economics professor known for developing a widely-used measure of home prices was among three economists to be awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science.
Northeast Utilities says it’s eliminating 200 information technology jobs.