- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Energy
A Boston environmental group is challenging how energy policy is coordinated by New England’s six governors, saying the state leaders are conducting private negotiations with the energy industry.
A lack of pipelines into New England is making natural gas costlier, pushing up wholesale electricity prices in the region by 55 percent last year, the region’s electric grid operator said Tuesday.
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is asking federal regulators to curb independent electrical suppliers in Connecticut who offer new contracts with lower rates, but fail to fully disclose the potential for significant rate hikes in case of extreme weather fluctuations.
Municipal electric companies in Connecticut say a growing number of people are abusing a state law that protects those with serious or life-threatening illnesses from having their electricity shut off during the winter months because they can’t afford to pay the bill.
New England’s electric grid operator is warning that shutdowns of old power plants in the region are reducing supply and driving up prices.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – New England’s electric grid operator is warning that shutdowns of old power plants in the region are reducing supply and driving up prices. ISO-New England said Wednesday that a regional auction […]
State regulators have cut nearly $50 million from a request by Connecticut’s largest utility for ratepayers to pay for recovery from five destructive storms.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is urging caution after two snowmobiles and an ATV fell through the ice this weekend at Candlewood Lake in New Fairfield.
One of the two nuclear reactors at the Millstone Power Station has been shut down due to an issue with the electrical supply for a water pressurizer.