Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10;30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/8 @ Lions 6:10pm pregame/ 7:10pm kickoff
- 9/7 @ Miami 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/3 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 @ Yankees JIP 7pm / 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Energy
Connecticut’s attorney general and consumer advocate warned electricity customers on Thursday about price spikes by some power suppliers that are nearly double what the two regulated utilities are charging.
Commissioner of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Dan Esty is returning to Yale.
PLAINFIELD, Conn. (AP) – A $225 million biomass energy plant in Plainfield has begun operating 10 years after planning began and is producing enough electricity to power the equivalent of 37,000 homes. The Bulletin of […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – An emergency energy assistance program is releasing its annual report that shows the gap between energy prices in Connecticut and how much families can pay. Officials at Operation Fuel say there […]
Connecticut regulators have issued a draft ruling approving a massive expansion of natural gas service across the state.
The state of Connecticut is choosing two clean energy projects to help diversify its energy portfolio.
Officials at Connecticut’s nuclear power plant says one of its two operating units shut down due to low levels of the water used to cool the reactor core.
As it does during the cold weather months, Bloomfield-based Operation Fuel has begun a limited summer assistance program. Executive Director Pat Wrice says those eligible can apply for one-time grants of $500 to go toward […]
Fairfield firefighters are evacuating a convalescent hospital after a natural gas leak this afternoon