- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Energy
Connecticut Light and Power says it will seek a 5.9 percent rate increase from state regulators as it works to replace aging infrastructure and improve reliability.
A group that promotes power reliability says the Northeast will have an adequate supply of electricity this summer, even during extreme weather.
Connecticut environmental officials say DNA tests on samples from seven animals in North Stonington show they are domestic dogs with no recent wolf ancestors.
Connecticut lawmakers broke an impasse over energy policy on Tuesday, approving wind power regulations that end a moratorium on new turbines producing clean energy.
Companies from across Connecticut are being honored by the state for cutting their energy consumption last summer.
The top U.S. energy official is coming to New England to review the region’s energy problems.
Despite the long winter, Connecticut’s environmental agency says it expects to stock nearly 390,000 trout in time for the fishing season’s opening day.
As Connecticut moves on several fronts to diversify its supply of energy, proposals for wind power have stalled as state lawmakers struggle to reach agreement on rules for turbine locations, shadows created by spinning blades and other details.
A Boston environmental group is challenging how energy policy is coordinated by New England’s six governors, saying the state leaders are conducting private negotiations with the energy industry.