- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Energy
A proposal to store propane gas in a Connecticut shoreline community is drawing opposition from local residents.
WATERFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Federal officials say Connecticut’s nuclear plant in Waterford has lost power, with an electrical short likely to blame. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says the two reactors at Millstone Power Station shut […]
Connecticut Light and Power says it will seek a 5.9 percent rate increase from state regulators as it works to replace aging infrastructure and improve reliability.
A group that promotes power reliability says the Northeast will have an adequate supply of electricity this summer, even during extreme weather.
Connecticut environmental officials say DNA tests on samples from seven animals in North Stonington show they are domestic dogs with no recent wolf ancestors.
Connecticut lawmakers broke an impasse over energy policy on Tuesday, approving wind power regulations that end a moratorium on new turbines producing clean energy.
Companies from across Connecticut are being honored by the state for cutting their energy consumption last summer.
The top U.S. energy official is coming to New England to review the region’s energy problems.
Despite the long winter, Connecticut’s environmental agency says it expects to stock nearly 390,000 trout in time for the fishing season’s opening day.