Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/11 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/13 UConn vs Boise State 10;30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 9/8 @ Lions 6:10pm pregame/ 7:10pm kickoff
- 9/7 @ Miami 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/3 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 @ Yankees JIP 7pm / 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Energy
A Boston environmental group is challenging how energy policy is coordinated by New England’s six governors, saying the state leaders are conducting private negotiations with the energy industry.
A lack of pipelines into New England is making natural gas costlier, pushing up wholesale electricity prices in the region by 55 percent last year, the region’s electric grid operator said Tuesday.
U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy is asking federal regulators to curb independent electrical suppliers in Connecticut who offer new contracts with lower rates, but fail to fully disclose the potential for significant rate hikes in case of extreme weather fluctuations.
Municipal electric companies in Connecticut say a growing number of people are abusing a state law that protects those with serious or life-threatening illnesses from having their electricity shut off during the winter months because they can’t afford to pay the bill.
New England’s electric grid operator is warning that shutdowns of old power plants in the region are reducing supply and driving up prices.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – New England’s electric grid operator is warning that shutdowns of old power plants in the region are reducing supply and driving up prices. ISO-New England said Wednesday that a regional auction […]
State regulators have cut nearly $50 million from a request by Connecticut’s largest utility for ratepayers to pay for recovery from five destructive storms.
Connecticut’s Department of Energy and Environmental Protection is urging caution after two snowmobiles and an ATV fell through the ice this weekend at Candlewood Lake in New Fairfield.
One of the two nuclear reactors at the Millstone Power Station has been shut down due to an issue with the electrical supply for a water pressurizer.