Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Education
The University of Connecticut’s Board of Trustees is set to approve an almost $1.2 billion budget for the school.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Hartford’s new school superintendent was introduced during a morning news conference. Dr. Beth Schiavino-Narvaez called the community “diverse stakeholders” striving for the success of the district committed to learning and innovation. […]
The advice for this year’s high school graduates comes from their predecessors 50 years ago.
(Vernon, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – A UConn chemistry professor is facing charges after Vernon police say he was driving under the influence Saturday night. Police say they initially pulled over 47-year-old Gabriel Fenteany for failing to […]
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is set to announce how more than 1,000 additional pre-kindergarten slots will be allocated throughout Connecticut.
(New Britain, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – It’s being called the largest bequest in university history. Central Connecticut State University says it is the recipient of a $6.5 million gift from the late Huang Chang-Jen. Huang, who […]
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) – Records show that the company that won’t have its contracts to provide rides for Maine Medicaid patients renewed because of poor performance is scheduled to receive millions of dollars in extra […]
Connecticut residents who started college — but did not complete their degrees — are being encouraged to return under a new program called “Go Back To Get Ahead.”
The Connecticut Education Association says it’s working with the Avon Education Association to support teachers and a guidance counselor named in a lawsuit brought by an Avon couple and their youngest daughter.