- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Education
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) – A school that is among Connecticut’s leading producers of teachers says it was addressing deficiencies before state officials put it on probation this week. A three-year probation period for the […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – A group of Hartford music educators is spending Saturday learning how to teach their students to rock out. The teachers are taking part in a day of developmental training at the […]
Eleanor Cruz is out as superintendent of schools in the town of Plymouth.
University of Connecticut police say a “group” of people was behind a bomb threat which forced evacuation of an administration building and cancelled morning classes at UConn last spring, but they’re not releasing much additional information about the case.
Southern Connecticut State University’s School of Dducation has been placed on probation by the State Board of Education.
A student at Greene-Hills School in Bristol has been arrested for a bomb threat on Wednesday afternoon around 2 p.m.
A Connecticut elementary school arts academy is being renamed to honor a 6-year-old girl killed in the Newtown school shooting.
Southington schools imposed a security lockdown on two schools this morning after a holdup at a nearby bank.
Not three months after the New London School Board unanimously picked Terrence Carter as the city’s next superintendent of schools, it has done a 180 and unanimously voted to not ratify his contract.