Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Education
Three small towns in Eastern Connecticut are considering a plan to regionalize their elementary schools.
The University of Connecticut will pay nearly $1.3 million to settle a federal lawsuit filed by five women who claimed the school responded to their sexual assault complaints with indifference, the two sides announced Friday.
Governor Dannel Malloy says a second round of school security funding is being made available to schools.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Connecticut is taking the first steps toward changing how elementary, middle and high school students learn social studies. The state board of education approved a statement Wednesday guiding school districts on […]
NEW LONDON, Conn. (AP) – The state Board of Education plans to end its oversight of New London schools next year. The Day of New London reports Special Master Steven Adamowski presented a report to […]
The state Board of Education plans to end its oversight of New London schools next year.
A crew working on an expansion project at Enfield High School has unearthed a five-foot-long cylindrical object which authorities believe is a time capsule.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – The University of Connecticut is defending its decision to have former U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton speak on campus in April for a fee of more than $250,000. University spokeswoman Stephanie Reitz […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Democratic U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy and Republican state Sen. Rob Kane are joining forces to urge Connecticut schools to allow students greater access to political websites. Both said Monday there is […]