Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 7/30 vs Blue Jays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/1 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 8/3 vs Yankees 7:15pm pregame/ 8:00 first pitch
Latest Connecticut Court
A lawyer says a Connecticut minor league baseball player hit by former major leaguer Jose Offerman in a 2007 baseball bat attack has won nearly $1 million in a lawsuit.
13 hours ago
The driver who struck a RHAM Middle School teacher in the school parking lot in March has been charged in the case.
16 hours ago
A man cleared of murder and rape charges after being imprisoned for two decades has appealed to a Connecticut claims official for millions in compensation.
18 hours ago
A former swim coach and math teacher at Staples High School in Westport has pleaded guilty to raping two pre-teen girls.
A man who was imprisoned 21 years for a rape and murder he did not commit is set to testify at a first-ever Connecticut hearing to determine how much he should be compensated.
- Arrest Made In Attempted Burglary 07/27/2014
- Teen Accused Of Stealing Car, Engaging Police Pursuit 07/26/2014
- Aaron Hernandez Loses Effort to Dismiss Charges 07/25/2014
- Glastonbury Man Faces Multiple Weapons Charges 07/24/2014