- 10/30 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/1 vs UCF 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 11/6 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 11/8 vs Army (at Yankee Stadium) 2pm pregame/ 3:30pm kickoff
- 11/3 vs Colts 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
- 11/9 @ Seahawks 3:25pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
- 10/26 vs Chicago 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 11/2 vs Denver 1:30pm pregame/ 4:25pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Court
A Connecticut city’s reputation as one of America’s most dangerous communities did not give police officers the right to invade a yard where they killed a family dog after getting an erroneous tip that guns were hidden in an abandoned car behind the home, a federal appeals court said Thursday.
A Milford third-grader will be back in class on Friday after being barred by the district because she had traveled to Africa.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A Florida man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for stalking a woman in Connecticut and planting acid-filled bottle bombs in her car. Fifty-three-year-old Frank Mendoza of Jacksonville, Florida, […]
A Massachusetts judge has rejected a request from former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez to move his trial in the fatal shooting of a semi-professional football player to a different county.
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) – A Bridgeport man who stole mail containing blank checks or credit card “convenience checks,” which he then used to buy cars, motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles for sale online has pleaded […]
- Tentative Agreement In Schilling Company’s Bankruptcy Case 10/30/2014
- Hernandez Lawyers Want Change Of Venue For Trial 10/30/2014
- Tate George Denied Bail In Federal Court Case 10/29/2014
- 3 Arrested In Vernon Armed Robbery 10/29/2014