- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Court
Authorities have returned to the home of ex-New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez seeking sneakers they believe were worn on the night of a 2013 killing he’s charged in.
A judge on Tuesday agreed to delay the trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez in the 2012 slaying of two Boston men after his lawyer said Hernandez’s defense team is busy trying to prepare for his trial in a 2013 killing.
A Connecticut woman is seeking a new trial in a murder-for-hire case that landed her in prison for life and was depicted in books and TV shows.
ROCKVILLE, Conn. (AP) – A Connecticut woman is seeking a new trial in a murder-for-hire case that landed her in prison for life and was depicted in books and TV shows. Former lawyer and Ledyard […]
VERNON, Conn. (AP) – A Vernon man who faced up to seven years in prison on prescription drug fraud charges and accusations he moved $73,000 of federal aid into his and others’ accounts while working […]