- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Court
A Connecticut father charged with causing his 15-month-old son’s death by leaving the boy in the car for hours on a hot July day has pleaded not guilty.
A Hamden woman has pleaded guilty to collecting her mother’s Social Security benefits for thirty years after her mother’s death.
A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by a former New London police officer who said he was forced to resign after being accused of planting drugs at an arrest scene.
An Ansonia man has pleaded guilty to making a false report of police brutality to the FBI.
A former teacher at Miss Porter’s School in Farmington, already convicted in state court on charges involving the sexual assault of a 17-year-old student, has pleaded guilty to a federal child pornography charge.