- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Court
A former police officer who appeared in court Monday on a drunken-driving charge was arrested three more times over the next 11 hours.
Fourteen owners or employees of a Massachusetts pharmacy were charged Wednesday in connection with a 2012 meningitis outbreak that killed 64 people nationwide and was traced to tainted drug injections.
Vernon Police say a driver stopped on a DUI charge Monday afternoon was returning from court — where he faced a previous DUI case.
A federal appeals court has overturned a ruling ordering Massachusetts prison officials to provide taxpayer-funded sex-reassignment surgery for an inmate convicted of murder.
The Connecticut Supreme Court has ordered the acquittal of a former Army medic arrested in 2010 when police seized machetes, a police baton and other weapons from his vehicle, saying his Second Amendment right to bear arms was violated.
- Pretrial Hearing In Hot Car Death 12/16/2014
- Judge Bans NFL Gear At Hernandez Trial 12/15/2014
- Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sexual Relationship With Student 12/13/2014
- Mistrial In Murder-For-Hire Case 12/12/2014