- 4/17 vs Orioles 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/18 vs Orioles 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 4/19 vs Orioles 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 4/20 vs Orioles 11:05am first pitch
- 4/21 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/22 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10 first pitch
Latest Connecticut Court
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A suspect in two Hartford-area robberies is back in prison after leaving court early following his release on bond. The Journal Inquirer of Manchester reports Jacari Edwards of East Hartford failed […]
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) _ A Holyoke man charged with murder in the 2009 fatal shooting of an Iraq-bound Connecticut soldier and former high school football star has pleaded not guilty. The Republican of Springfield reports […]
A former shop teacher at the Norwich Free Academy has sued the school, alleging he was fired after pointing out safety violations in the school’s woodshop.
Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been moved to a new prison a week after he was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to life behind bars.
A 50-year-old Enfield man has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the death of his wife, who was found dead of a skull fracture inside their home last May.
- $55K Settlement Reached in Civil Rights Lawsuit 04/23/2015
- Road Rage Arrest 04/22/2015
- Chief Justice Reconfirmed 04/22/2015
- Victim’s Mother Announces Civil Lawsuit Against Aaron Hernandez 04/22/2015