Programming NotesBoston Red Sox Baseball *Due to MLB restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 4/15 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/16 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/17 @ White Sox 7:25pm pregame/ 8:10pm first pitch
- 4/18 vs Orioles 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 4/19 vs Orioles 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 4/20 vs Orioles 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 4/21 vs Orioles 11:05am first pitch
Latest Connecticut Court
Two associates of Aaron Hernandez have been indicted in the murder of a semi-professional football player. All three men are from Bristol, Connecticut.
A brief appearance in New Haven federal court this afternoon for former Connecticut Governor and WTIC talk show host John Rowland.
The family of a Waterbury man who has been missing for the past decade is going to the state Supreme Court to fight a nearly $53,000 defamation lawsuit judgment.
The driver of a pickup truck that struck and killed a man waiting for a taxi in southeastern Connecticut last year has pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and drunken driving.
Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland, who resigned from office 10 years ago in a corruption scandal that sent him to prison, has been indicted in alleged schemes to hide his role in two congressional campaigns.