Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 10/9 The Coach’s Show with Bog Diaco 6-7pm
- 10/11 @ Tulane 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kickoff
- 10/5 vs Falcons 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/29 @ Kansas City 6:30 pregame/ 8:30pm kickoff
Latest Connecticut Court
Former UConn and NBA player Tate George, convicted of wire fraud in an alleged real estate Ponzi scheme, is seeking to have his conviction thrown out and claiming prosecutorial misconduct, among other allegations.
18 hours ago
A judge is expected to hear from lawyers for ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez who want additional evidence in the murder case against him to be thrown out.
19 hours ago
A Norwich man who pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the shaken-baby death of a toddler has been sentenced to 14 years in prison.
20 hours ago
Former Gov. John G. Rowland’s state pension of nearly $53,000 a year will not be affected by his second felony conviction.
22 hours ago
A Connecticut firefighter has filed a federal civil rights lawsuit saying she was discriminated against when she became pregnant.
- Engineer Injured In Derailment Sues Metro-North 09/29/2014
- Judge To Hear Hernandez Motions To Toss Evidence 09/29/2014
- Women Struck By Vehicle 09/28/2014
- Lawyer Convicted Of Laundering Drug Dealers’ Money 09/25/2014