Latest Autos News
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.
- VIDEO: Vandal Tears Apart Car For 6 Hours While Passersby Watch, Take Pictures A woman was caught on security camera jumping all over a car and then carving words all over the vehicle.
- The Airbnb Of Cars Is Here, Allowing Owners To Rent Out Their Vehicles The new app used in Chicago and Evanston is called Getaround.
- Report: Driver Asked Kids 'Are You Ready To Die' Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids.
- Bystanders Rescue Man From Burning Car A group heading to San Jose International Airport pulled a man from a burning car after it was hit by a truck on northbound Interstate 880 in Milpitas.
- Fact Check: Trump's Statements On Auto Industry Are Misleading President-elect Donald Trump has a long list of deceptive statements about Ford Motor Co. and the auto industry, and he added to that list this week.
- Cars In Clinton Hit By BBs Police in Clinton are investigating after several reports came in over the weekend that vehicles had been damaged by BB guns.
- California Panhandlers Caught Driving Rental Car, Traveling Around Town To Solicit Cash Some were holding kids small enough to even be breastfeeding, and all were holding signs claiming to be down and out.
- Identity Thieves Laying Traps At Gasoline Pumps It's one of the last retail outlets where credit cards are still "swiped," rather than inserted for chip reading.