Latest Autos News
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Police: Father, 2 Sons Arrested For Separate DUIs At Scene Of Same Car Wreck The three members of the Woodward family; Nicholas, 19, Joshua, 22 and father Brian, 46 were all arrested on the same day for showing up at staggered times – all while driving under the influence – to the same original crash scene.
- Mercedes-Benz Develops Bulletproof Vehicle That Can Withstand Hand Grenades, Explosives Batman should consider trading in his Batmobile for a Benz.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.