Latest Autos News
- GM Names Mary Barra As CEO While previously working as GM’s Executive Vice President of Global Product Development, 51-year-old Barra was responsible for keeping her foot on the pedal of the automaker’s 11 global brands.
- Redesigned 50th Anniversary Mustang Set For Global Launch “Mustang is such an iconic car for us, we want to make sure that it has its own time in the sun,” said Ford Vice President of Marketing Jim Farley.
- LA Auto Show: New Connected Car Apps And Leveraging User Data Bringing cars and tech together creates a lot of questions that are only beginning to be fully understood by businesses or consumers.
- GM Keeps Trucking -- Ford Gets Edgy At LA Auto Show “There is a propensity here for a smaller truck,” said Edmunds.com senior analyst Jessica Caldwell. “People want a truck, but the larger ones are hard to drive around, and fit into parking spaces in an urban environment.”
- Sports Commentary 11/18/13 - Jimmie Johnson Sprint Cup Champ... Again The sports trivia question this morning, the morning after the final race of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season, the Ford Ecoboost 400 at Homestead, Florida, a question most of you can't answer, is, "Who won the race?".
- Why A Hybrid Car Is A Good Option For Everyone More and more drivers are switching to hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. If you're on the fence about buying a hybrid car, the following benefits will help make your decision easier.
- Car Companies Get Wild At The SEMA Aftermarket Show Car companies look to the land and sea as they come up with interesting ideas for the SEMA aftermarket show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Perhaps the most unique is a "Sponge Bob Square Pants" version of Toyota's new Highlander SUV.
- Study: Self-Driving Cars Would Eliminate Majority Of Traffic Deaths, Congestion In some ways, computers make ideal drivers: They don't drink and then climb behind the wheel.
- New Chevy Will Run On Natural Gas And Gasoline “It’s very, very affordable, less than two dollars a gallon,” says Kelly Blue Book analyst Alec Gutierrez. “It get’s you HOV access in states like California. But, the big, big hurdle is the infrastructure isn’t quite available yet.”
- Hybrid Vs. Smart Cars: Which Is Right For You? The advantages and differences between hybrid and smart cars are discussed here to enhance consumer knowledge.