If you would like to find out how you could advertise with CBS Radio Hartford and the CBS Streaming Network, please contact the following:
Geri DeRosa, Director of Sales
For Political Advertising Opportunities:
For Internet Advertising Opportunities:
WTIC NewsTalk 1080
10 Executive Dr
Farmington, CT 06032
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Click here for directions
The following research clearly shows that Radio is the best medium to help you achieve each of your advertising objectives:
- Mobility: Reach your customer closest to the point of sale.
- Market Coverage: 96% of the population listens to radio each week.
- Target Marketing: Match your customer profile with the right format.
- Primary News Source: Use radio to stress urgency…Reach your customers first!
- Flexibility: Radio flexibility allows you to update your customers on the latest developments.
- Intrusiveness: Radio becomes a part of the customers’ lives. Make radio a one-on-one sales call.
- Theater of the Mind: Radio helps people envision their favorite in the “mind’s eye.”
- Accessibility: Radio keeps pace with busy, active lifestyles… at home, work, in the car, or on your computer.
- Uncluttered Airtime: Your commercial remains separated from your competitors’.
- Economy: Radio is a cost effective medium.
Full Service Format. WTIC NewsTalk 1080 is the area’s first choice for news, weather, traffic, sports and the region’s best known and most recognized personalities.
WTIC’s full service award winning News Department offers news at the top and bottom of every hour, 7 days a week. Bulletins or continuous coverage provided as warranted. With the region’s most experienced radio news reporters, WTIC Radio is also the area’s most recognized for reporting excellence, having won more awards than any other radio news department.
WTIC NewsTalk 1080 is Connecticut’s home for the Boston Red Sox, UCONN Basketball and Football, and the region’s only local sports talk show. In addition, WTIC Sports features live reports from major national sporting events.
Hartford’s favorites: Ray Dunaway, Rush Limbaugh, Joe D’Ambrosio and Jim Vicevich.
From WTIC’s New England Weather Service with Meteorologists on staff and Joe Furey named CT’s most accurate meteorologist per CT Magazine.
Exclusive reports from WTIC’s Air One. Air One is the only traffic reporting plane flown in Hartford owned by a radio station. Reporter and pilot, Mike Alan has flown in excess of 2,000,000 miles over Hartford!
Business Reports, Community Involvement, School and Business Closings, Health Updates, The Tag Sale, The Car Doctor and Computer Talk with Tab