Gas Leak At Manchester Middle School Causes Brief Evacuation

A gas leak at Manchester Middle School caused a brief evacuation this morning.

A representative in the school superintendent’s office says the incident occurred just before 7:50 a.m.

The smell of gas prompted an alarm to be sounded.

Students were then led out of the building.

They returned by around 9 a.m., according to the staffer in the superintendent’s office.

No injuries were reported.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Connecticut

At The Box Office
Ski Card

Listen Live