Police Identify Apparent C-O Poisoning Victims
Meriden police have released the identities of two people who died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while sitting in a car.
Police say 18-year-old Zhane Brown of 13 Webster Street in Meriden, and 20-year-old Carlos Rodriguez of 11 Webster Street were sitting in a motor vehicle in the driveweay of Rodriguez home, where they had gone to listen to music.
Police say paths to the car doors had been shoveled clear, but the rest of the car was snow-covered and the windows were rolled up. Authorities believe the two died of carbon monoxide poisoning.