Mother, Son Team Up To Fight FireLunenburg firefighter Matt Benoit had a memorable first call.
Marine 28 Vessel Dedicated To Deceased Fairfield Fire Chief On Saturday, August 16th, a dedication of Fairfield Fire Department Marine 28, the “David W. Russell Jr.”, at Port 5, 69 Brewster Street in Bridgeport will be held.
Parents Urged To Warn Teens Against Taking Dangerous 'Fire Challenge'The "game" involves teenagers recording themselves as they pour lighter fluid all over their body before lighting the flame.
French Fry Filled Truck Catches FireBring on the ketchup: A tractor-trailer carrying 40,000 pounds of French fries caught fire in a Wal-Mart parking lot in the Maine city of Waterville.
3 Firefighters Hurt Battling Blaze In NH Three firefighters were hurt while battling a blaze at a home in Claremont and one was airlifted to a hospital in Boston with what fire officials described as significant burns.
Second Victim Of Hartford Fire Dies Of Her InjuriesA fire early Tuesday has claimed a second life. 43-year-old Susan Therrien, who had been in critical condition in the Burn Unit of Bridgeport Hospital, died overnight.
NH Officials: Landlord Thawing Pipes Starts Fire New Hampshire fire officials say a landlord using a propane torch to thaw frozen pipes started a fire that left five tenants homeless.
No Formal Memorial For RI Nightclub Fire Next Year The group working to build a memorial at the site of a Rhode Island nightclub fire that killed 100 people said on Thursday there will be no formal memorial service at the site to mark the 11th anniversary of the fire, a departure from past practice.
Foul Smell Spreads For Miles After Pile Of Goat Manure Spontaneously Catches FireA pile of goat manure spontaneously caught fire, spreading stench and wrinkling noses through a Vermont town but causing no damage, officials said.
Navy: Fire Started By Vacuum Causes $400M In Damage On Nuke-Powered Sub
Police Captain, Wife, Daughters Die In Putnam County FireA police captain, his wife and two teenage daughters died in a fire that swept through their home in New York City's northern suburbs Tuesday morning, authorities said. One adult son managed to escape the blaze and was hospitalized.