One person is dead after a fire destroyed a home at 93 Glenwood Dr. in Wethersfield early this morning.

The blaze broke out around 1:20 a.m. and it took about an hour for crews to get it under control.

Two people were inside the home at the time, one person made it out safely. Neither identity is known at this time.

Cause of the fire is not known. It’s reported Connecticut Natural Gas was called to the home, but whether the fire was caused by a gas leak or not is not yet clear.

According to Wethersfield land records, the home is owned by Gabriel Abreu.


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Listen Live