WTIC1080

Rooney

Firefighter Fired After Charges He Dumped Acid On Water Lines

A veteran Bridgeport firefighter charged with dumping poison acid onto his neighbor’s water line has been fired.

02/15/2011

Firefighter Death Caused by Smoke Inhalation; Asphyxia

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) _ Authorities have released a cause of death for the second firefighter who died battling a blaze in a Bridgeport apartment this summer. Chief Brian Rooney tells The Connecticut Post that the […]

10/28/2010

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 794 other followers