Students at Tolland High School were sent home early Friday, after the odor of propane was detected in the building.
FARMINGTON, Conn. (AP) _ University of Connecticut Health Center officials say a chemical smell that prompted a partial evacuation of a campus building came from a computer battery. No one was harmed. Health Center spokeswoman […]
New Haven Police say a strange odor prompted the evacuation of Union Station and the suspension of train service for a short time late Tuesday morning. The odor also halted northbound traffic on Union Avenue. […]
The Department of Consumer Protection says some Connecticut consumers may have purchased propane gas which does not have enough scent added to alert them to a leak. Commissioner Jerry Farrell says 16 Conneticut distributors who […]