Contractor Will Testify In Lawsuit Over Fatal Christmas FireA contractor who initially took the blame for accidentally starting a fire in Connecticut that killed his girlfriend's three children and her parents on Christmas morning in 2011 will testify in a wrongful-death lawsuit and turn over documents, his lawyer said Thursday.
Boyfriend Changes Story Over Christmas Fire That Killed 5The contractor who took the blame for accidentally starting a 2011 Christmas Day house fire in Connecticut that killed his girlfriend's three children and her parents now says it was their mother who left a bag of fireplace ashes in a mudroom.
$5M Settlement Reached In Stamford Fire That Killed 3 Girls, GrandparentsA contractor who accidentally caused a fire at a Connecticut home that killed three girls and two of their grandparents on Christmas morning in 2011 has agreed to settle part of a wrongful death lawsuit by paying the children's father $5 million.
Madonna Badger Discusses Life After Tragedy
Insurance Company Balks At Claims In Christmas Morning FireAn insurance company says it should not have to pay claims stemming from a Christmas morning fire in Stamford that killed five people because a contractor renovating the house misrepresented the type and scope of work he did.