carbon monoxide

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Another Carbon Monoxide Death

Another person has died because of Carbon Monoxide poisoning.

11/02/2011

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Another Death Linked To Storm

Another death apparently linked to the snow storm— this time in the town of Sharon.

11/01/2011

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Carbon Monoxide Death Attributed To Storm, Power Loss

The state has recorded its fourth death related to the October snowstorm and power outages, a carbon monoxide-related death in the Thompsonville section of Enfield.

11/01/2011

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Six Taken to Hospital Because of Carbon Monoxide Exposure

A mother and her five children, all between the ages of infant and eight, were taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital Thursday night after being exposed to extremely high levels of Carbon Monoxide at a house in Wallingford.

10/14/2011

East Hartford Family Hospitalized in CO Poisoning

Six members of an East Hartford family were hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning after using a portable generator during a power outage.

06/10/2011

Plainville High Sign courtesy school website

Carbon Monoxide Leak Cancels Classes

More than 800 Plainville High School students got an unexpected day off when carbon monoxide was detected in their school.

04/25/2011

CO Detectors

Lawmakers Weigh CO Detectors In Schools

Two Connecticut legislative committees are endorsing a proposal that would require at least one carbon monoxide detector in every public and private school building.

03/19/2011

Meriden School Evacuated

Lincoln Middle School in Meriden was evacuated this morning after a report of high levels of carbon monoxide.

01/24/2011

Carbon Monoxide Incident Sends Dozens of Students to Hospital,

Officials at St. Mary’s and Waterbury Hospital say students recovered quickly after being given oxygen following exposure to carbon monoxide at the Barnard School Tuesday,  School officials say a total of 40 students and one […]

01/04/2011

Carbon Monoxide Victims Identified

HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) – Authorities have confirmed that a Hamden couple found dead in their home died of carbon monoxide poisoning. The medical examiner says Henry and Nancy Taylor died Tuesday after a car was […]

11/04/2010

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 845 other followers