WTIC1080
John Rowland Found Guilty On All Counts Read More

carbon monoxide

CO Detectors

Carbon Monoxide Sends Seven To Hospitals

Seven people were taken to hospitals Friday when Manchester firefighters were called two two separate cases of carbon monoxide poisoning.

10/25/2013

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

High Levels Of Carbon Monoxide Send Staff Members To Hospital, Force Evacuation Of Students

At least three staff members from Tolland High School have been taken to Rockville Hospital by ambulance after high levels of carbon monoxide were found at the school.

04/12/2013

Police Identify Apparent C-O Poisoning Victims

Meriden police have released the identities of two people who died of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while sitting in a car

02/11/2013

carbon-monoxide-danger-sign-s-0340

Carbon Monoxide Evacuations At Shopping Plaza

Firefighters were at a shopping plaza on Pleasant Valley Road in Manchester this afternoon.

02/05/2013

Oxford map

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Believed Responsible For Death Of Oxford Man And His Dogs

State police think carbon monoxide poisoning caused the deaths of an Oxford man and his three dogs.

01/29/2013

Firefighter with breathing apparatus (Ross Land/Getty Images News)

Boiler Problem Blamed For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Of Seven

Greenwich officials say a boiler problem was to blame for the carbon monoxide poisonings of seven members of a local family.

05/01/2012

Firefighter with breathing apparatus (Ross Land/Getty Images News)

Carbon Monoxide Sends Seven To Hospital

A carbon monoxide leak sent residents of a Waterbury home to the hospital overnight.

04/24/2012

(Photo Credit:Larry W. Smith/Getty Images)

One Dead, One Hospitalized In Suspected Carbon Monoxide Incident

A man is dead and a woman hospitalized in what’s suspected to be a case of carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Southington.

04/20/2012

A home on Leetes Island Road where a man survived carbon monoxide poisoning. Photo courtesy of the Branford Fire Department.

Branford Man Survives CO Poisoning

A Branford house filled with deadly levels of exhaust fumes overnight, after a man accidentally left his car running in the garage, then went to bed.

04/06/2012

Stock Image of an ambulance (Photo Credit Jeff Zelevansky / Getty Images)

Woman Overcome By Carbon Monoxide Fumes In Westfield Home

WESTFIELD, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say a beloved teacher in a Connecticut school district has died after being overcome by carbon monoxide at her Massachusetts home. Westfield police say a husband and wife were found […]

01/23/2012

more

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 823 other followers