Candles May Have Ignited Portland House FireFire officials believe candles may have ignited a blaze that destroyed a home in Portland.
Candle Started Fatal FireAn investigation has determined that a 2010 blaze that killed two Bridgeport firefighters was an accident started by a candle that was left burning too close to combustible materials.

More From CBS Connecticut

Win Red Sox Tickets With Player Of The Game!
‘Jill on Money’ Business Breakfast: Buy Tickets Now
CT Business Spotlight

Listen Live