Weather alert: Flood watches and a flood warning have been posted for parts of the state, including minor flooding along the Connecticut River. Read More
Ray’s Hot Links
Check out Ray Dunaway’s latest links, as discussed on this week’s shows…
- Sorry. I Had To Link To This
- Why Labeling Foodstuffs Containing GMO’s Is A Really Bad Idea.
- Introducing The New Hundred Dollar Bill
- How Popular, Or Unpopular Is Healthcare Reform? The UConn Poll Has Some Answers
- Dating Tips From 1938
- Do Smoking Bans On Beaches And In Parks Protect The Health Of Others? Not Really, According To Research From Columbia University
- What If Newspapers Were To Disappear? Barth Keck, A Teacher At Haddam-Killingworth High School, Has An Idea
- A County-By-County Map, Showing The Dominant Ethnic Group By Country Or Continent Of Origin
Want To Ponder Kim Kardashian’s Relative Insignificance In The Universe? Click Here
- Hey Kids! It’s Time To “Prancercize”!
- A Report Issued By The National Council On Teacher Quality Offers A Bleak Assessment Of The Nation’s Schools Of Education. Here Is A Link To The Study, Which Will Allow You To See The Ratings Of Eduction Schools, State-By-State.
- The South Is Rising, And We’re Getting Left Behind, According To Joel Kotkin, Ace Demographer
- Do You Know About The Prevention And Public Health Fund? You Should, Because You’re Paying For It.
- The First-Ever Gordon Ramsey Walkout On “Kitchen Nightmares”
- Why Do College Tuition Increases Outpace Inflation? Heather MacDonald Has An Idea..
- Create Your Own Budget. What Would Be The Revenue Implications On The State Budget Were Tax Rates To Change?
- Wanna Hold Down Healthcare Costs? A Growing Number Of Doctors Have A Possible Solution.
- Life In America, As Seen On North Korean Tv.
- Tell Me What Beer You Drink, And I Can Tell You Your Political Profile.
- The Latest Smash Hit Video From NASA; The Earth At Night
- Composite Depiction of All Hurricanes That Have Hit The U.S. Since 1881.
- If You’re Covered By Medicare, 2014 May Bring Major Changes To Your Ability To See A Doctor. Forbe’s Avik Roy Explains Why
- Before You Choose Your College Major, Do A Quick Cost/Benefit Analysis, Says This Article From U.S. News.
- Even If You Don’t Care All That Much About The World Of Business, You’ll Still Like Business Insider.
- The Best Flight Tracking Site In The World; Flightaware!
- Check This Out! And This Site Contains A Wealth Of Trivial, But Still Interesting Information.