Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Weather
State police say heavy snow in western Connecticut has caused many traffic accidents as up to 10 inches of snow has fallen across the state.
New Haven Police Chief Dean Esserman says a woman whose body was found under a porch died of hypothermia and wasn’t the victim of a homicide.
Human residents of Connecticut have been able to weather this week’s frigid temperatures — but some of the invasive insect species may have had more of a problem.
Slick roads across Connecticut prompted school delays across the state and forced state police to close Interstate 84 in both directions in Tolland for nearly two hours.
Hartford, CT. (CBS Connecticut) – We set a record temperature at Bradley International Airport. Meterologist Sam Sampieri says the temperature dipped to a teeth-chattering minus-9 degrees this morning. That took care of the old record […]
Hear Governor Malloy’s full briefing from the Armory as broadcast on WTIC NewsTalk 1080,
Heavy bands of snow and strong winds Thursday threatened to create near-blizzard conditions in Maine to be followed by the coldest weather in three years — conditions severe enough that even skiers reconsidered going outside. Utility officials feared more power failures following the Christmas week ice storm.
The Department of Public Health is reminding state residents to prepare for the cold weather and winds forecast for the next few days, to avoid hypothermia and frostbite.
By STEPHEN SINGER, Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ A snow and ice storm headed for the Northeast is expected to slow weekend travel by air, rail and highway and has utilities and airports on […]