- 8/28 @ Mets 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/29 @ Mets 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Mets 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Weather
A Connecticut woman who was one of two injured Saturday in a lightning strike at a Massachusetts beach has died,
The National Weather Service has confirmed a tornado touched down briefly in Worcester Sunday.
Streets are flooded in parts of Connecticut and nearly 1,700 power outages are reported as heavy rain moves across southern New England.
The National Weather Service has confirmed that a tornado touched down just north of Boston.
The National Weather Service confirms a tornado touched down in Wolcott Sunday afternoon.
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – As we head into the Atlantic storm season, Connecticut’s insurance commissioner is advising homeowners to be up on their insurance policies and to know, in the event of a storm, what’s […]
The storm damage in New Milford during a severe thunderstorm Tuesday evening was caused by straight line winds, not a tornado.
A Wesleyan professor is the lead author of a new 840-page report on climate change
Recent heavy rains sent partially treated sewage spilling into Connecticut waterways in more than a dozen communities Thursday — including Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Fairfield, Greenwich,m Meriden, Middletown, Milford, Nortalk, Stamford, Stratford, Wallingford, and West Haven.