- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Weather
Governor Delays Thursday Workday For Non-Essential State Workers, Bars Tandem Trucks As Of 4:00 a.m.
Governor Dannel Malloy says state workers categorized as “non-essential” should delay their arrival at work on Thursday until 10:00 a.m. because of the approaching winter storm.
There may be a link between weather and the risk of suffering a stroke, say researchers who analyzed climate trends and hospital records on millions of Americans.
Connecticut Light & Power says crews who traveled to Pennsylvania and New York last week to help restore power after last week’s storm have completed work there and are returning to Connecticut
A climate scientist says ski resorts in the New England states of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode island are not well poised to survive at the end of the century as the region sees warmer winters.
Many schools across Connecticut are closed and some flights at Bradley International Airport have been cancelled because of a storm expected to bring up to 5 inches of snow.
Thousands of flights were canceled, students got an extra day off from school or were being sent home early, and the federal government closed its offices in the Washington area Tuesday as another winter storm bore down on the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
State police say heavy snow in western Connecticut has caused many traffic accidents as up to 10 inches of snow has fallen across the state.
New Haven Police Chief Dean Esserman says a woman whose body was found under a porch died of hypothermia and wasn’t the victim of a homicide.
Human residents of Connecticut have been able to weather this week’s frigid temperatures — but some of the invasive insect species may have had more of a problem.