- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Weather
There may be a link between weather and the risk of suffering a stroke, say researchers who analyzed climate trends and hospital records on millions of Americans.
Connecticut Light & Power says crews who traveled to Pennsylvania and New York last week to help restore power after last week’s storm have completed work there and are returning to Connecticut
A climate scientist says ski resorts in the New England states of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode island are not well poised to survive at the end of the century as the region sees warmer winters.
Many schools across Connecticut are closed and some flights at Bradley International Airport have been cancelled because of a storm expected to bring up to 5 inches of snow.
Thousands of flights were canceled, students got an extra day off from school or were being sent home early, and the federal government closed its offices in the Washington area Tuesday as another winter storm bore down on the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
State police say heavy snow in western Connecticut has caused many traffic accidents as up to 10 inches of snow has fallen across the state.
New Haven Police Chief Dean Esserman says a woman whose body was found under a porch died of hypothermia and wasn’t the victim of a homicide.
Human residents of Connecticut have been able to weather this week’s frigid temperatures — but some of the invasive insect species may have had more of a problem.
Slick roads across Connecticut prompted school delays across the state and forced state police to close Interstate 84 in both directions in Tolland for nearly two hours.