- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/29 @ Cincinnati 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 2/1 @ Houston 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 2/3 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-6:30pm
- 2/4 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 2/1 @ Temple 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip ON WTIC FM
- 2/2 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 2/3 vs Cincinnati 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Weather
(Hartford, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – As we head into the Atlantic storm season, Connecticut’s insurance commissioner is advising homeowners to be up on their insurance policies and to know, in the event of a storm, what’s […]
The storm damage in New Milford during a severe thunderstorm Tuesday evening was caused by straight line winds, not a tornado.
A Wesleyan professor is the lead author of a new 840-page report on climate change
Recent heavy rains sent partially treated sewage spilling into Connecticut waterways in more than a dozen communities Thursday — including Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Fairfield, Greenwich,m Meriden, Middletown, Milford, Nortalk, Stamford, Stratford, Wallingford, and West Haven.
ky watchers are getting ready for an evening of special viewing when a total lunar eclipse starts just after midnight tonight.
The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Warning along parts of the Connecticut River in Connecticut, starting Sunday morning.
t) — It was a tricky morning commute for drivers in the Hartford area Monday.
Groundskeepers all over baseball are scrambling to help their ballparks recover from months of snow and freezing temperatures that left fields looking more ready for cross-country skiers than bats and balls.
Snow began falling in the nation’s capital early Monday and officials warned people to stay off treacherous roads as the East Coast braced for a storm expected to dump a foot of snow in some places.