- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Weather
A new law requiring motorists to remove snow and ice from their vehicles has become a new source of revenue for Connecticut.
The state has made arrangements to help cities and towns replenish their depleted supplies of road salt.
The Regional Office of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reminding workers not to be complacent about safety, simply because they’ve become accustomed to winter storms.
A lingering winter storm has prompted a second-straight day of school closings, flight cancellations and reduced Metro-North rail service in Connecticut.
The latest winter storm to slam Connecticut made travel difficult and strained snow removal budgets as some fed up residents began counting the days until spring.
After a dozen storms this winter, Connecticut is down to a single-storm supply of salt for highways.
The latest storm to roll off nature’s assembly line this bustling winter spread heavy snow and sleet along the Northeast corridor Thursday, while utility crews in the ice-encrusted South labored to restore power to hundreds of thousands of shivering residents.
Governor Malloy has ordered non-essential first-and-second shift state workers not to report to work today.
More than 200 cancellations were called in to the WTIC Storm Center Thursday as the East Coast snowstorm moved into the state. Governor Malloy scheduled an update from the Emergency Operations Center for 8:30 a.m.