- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Weather
The state has made arrangements to help cities and towns replenish their depleted supplies of road salt.
The Regional Office of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reminding workers not to be complacent about safety, simply because they’ve become accustomed to winter storms.
A lingering winter storm has prompted a second-straight day of school closings, flight cancellations and reduced Metro-North rail service in Connecticut.
The latest winter storm to slam Connecticut made travel difficult and strained snow removal budgets as some fed up residents began counting the days until spring.
After a dozen storms this winter, Connecticut is down to a single-storm supply of salt for highways.
The latest storm to roll off nature’s assembly line this bustling winter spread heavy snow and sleet along the Northeast corridor Thursday, while utility crews in the ice-encrusted South labored to restore power to hundreds of thousands of shivering residents.
Governor Malloy has ordered non-essential first-and-second shift state workers not to report to work today.
More than 200 cancellations were called in to the WTIC Storm Center Thursday as the East Coast snowstorm moved into the state. Governor Malloy scheduled an update from the Emergency Operations Center for 8:30 a.m.
Metro-North Railroad has reduced service due to the winter storm headed to the Northeast.