Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 8/27 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 8/29 UConn vs BYU 5:30pm pregame/ 7pm kick0ff
- 9/4 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/6 UConn vs Stony Brook 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kickoff
- 8/28 Giants vs Patriots 6:25pm pregame/ 7:35pm kickoff
- 8/26 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/27 @ Blue Jays JIP 7pm/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 8/30 @ Rays 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 8/31 @ Rays 12:55pm pregame/ 1:40pm first pitch
- 9/1 @ Rays 12:25pm pregame/ 1:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 @ Yankees 6:20pm pregame/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Weather
Snow began falling in the nation’s capital early Monday and officials warned people to stay off treacherous roads as the East Coast braced for a storm expected to dump a foot of snow in some places.
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A winter storm headed toward the East Coast has Amtrak trimming schedules for its Acela Express and Northeast Regional trains. Amtrak says passengers should also expect fewer runs than normal on […]
The polar vortex has some Connecticut maple syrup producers vexed.
A speedy winter storm that blew through parts of the Great Lakes and East on Tuesday is expected to leave a trail of warmer weather and rain that should provide a respite for residents weary of weeks of bitter cold but also create the potential for flooding and collapsing roofs in some areas.
A new law requiring motorists to remove snow and ice from their vehicles has become a new source of revenue for Connecticut.
The state has made arrangements to help cities and towns replenish their depleted supplies of road salt.
The Regional Office of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reminding workers not to be complacent about safety, simply because they’ve become accustomed to winter storms.
A lingering winter storm has prompted a second-straight day of school closings, flight cancellations and reduced Metro-North rail service in Connecticut.
The latest winter storm to slam Connecticut made travel difficult and strained snow removal budgets as some fed up residents began counting the days until spring.