- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Weather
Recent heavy rains sent partially treated sewage spilling into Connecticut waterways in more than a dozen communities Thursday — including Branford, Bridgeport, Bristol, Fairfield, Greenwich,m Meriden, Middletown, Milford, Nortalk, Stamford, Stratford, Wallingford, and West Haven.
ky watchers are getting ready for an evening of special viewing when a total lunar eclipse starts just after midnight tonight.
The National Weather Service has issued a Flood Warning along parts of the Connecticut River in Connecticut, starting Sunday morning.
t) — It was a tricky morning commute for drivers in the Hartford area Monday.
Groundskeepers all over baseball are scrambling to help their ballparks recover from months of snow and freezing temperatures that left fields looking more ready for cross-country skiers than bats and balls.
Snow began falling in the nation’s capital early Monday and officials warned people to stay off treacherous roads as the East Coast braced for a storm expected to dump a foot of snow in some places.
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A winter storm headed toward the East Coast has Amtrak trimming schedules for its Acela Express and Northeast Regional trains. Amtrak says passengers should also expect fewer runs than normal on […]
The polar vortex has some Connecticut maple syrup producers vexed.
A speedy winter storm that blew through parts of the Great Lakes and East on Tuesday is expected to leave a trail of warmer weather and rain that should provide a respite for residents weary of weeks of bitter cold but also create the potential for flooding and collapsing roofs in some areas.