- 8/31 vs Yankees 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/1 vs Yankees JIP 7pm/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 9/2 vs Yankees 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/4 vs Phillies 6:25pm pregame/ 7;10pm first pitch
- 9/5 vs Phillies 3:20pm pregame/ 4:05pm first pitch
- 9/6 vs Phillies 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 9/1 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/3 vs Villanova 6pm pregame/ 7:30pm kick-off
- 9/10 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/12 vs Army 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Music
Katy Perry definitely doesn’t have to worry about paying her rent, that’s for sure.
By STEPHEN SINGER Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Behind the two-year dispute between the Hartford Symphony Orchestra and the musicians union over a new labor agreement is the symphony’s effort to remake itself […]
Lynyrd Skynyrd began phasing use of the Confederate flag a few years ago. Another Southern band, the Drive-By Truckers, agrees. “It’s well past time for all the Southern states to move on.”
Demi Lovato’s going to be a bridesmaid.
David Letterman was your taste-maker older brother who shared his favorite music nightly like a perfectly curated mixtape.
Adam Sandler Crowns David Letterman The ‘Oldest Dad At Little League’ In Hilariously Sweet Farewell Song: Watch
Sandler’s also pretty sure, with all this time on his hands, Letterman will be peeing in Jay Leno’s coffee cup.
The ceremony will be held on a Monday rather than its usual Sunday.
Tina Fey wanted to give David Letterman something as a goodbye gift. It turned out it was the dress off her back.
If there’s any worry that time has not been kind to Hootie and his Blowfish, leave your reservations at the door.