- 1/20 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/22 vs UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 vs USF 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 1/26 Coach’s Show with Kevin Ollie 6-7pm
- 1/21 @ UCF 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
- 1/25 @ Cincinnati 2:30pm pregame/ 3pm tip
- 1/27 Coach’s Show with Geno Auriemma 6-7pm
- 1/28 vs East Carolina 6:30pm pregame/ 7pm tip
Latest Connecticut Uncategorized
A contractor who accidentally caused a fire at a Connecticut home that killed three girls and two of their grandparents on Christmas morning in 2011 has agreed to settle part of a wrongful death lawsuit by paying the children’s father $5 million.
By The Associated Press A list of who’s who in the murder trial of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez: ___ AARON HERNANDEZ The 25-year-old was a star player with the Patriots […]
A New Haven police spokesman says officers will work in pairs following the fatal shootings of two New York City policemen.
“The spending bill fortunately keeps the government open and has a number of positive provisions, including some I helped to achieve. It includes increased funds to fight the Ebola epidemic, funding for the Combat Rescue […]
Voting for the budget bill today was a tough decision for me. The process that led to this package is another unfortunate example of the dysfunction that has become the norm in Congress, and I’m […]