Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Transportation
(CBS Connecticut) – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, joined by Deputy Department of Transportation (ConnDOT) Commissioner Anna M. Barry, today highlighted $11.9 million on the Bond Commission’s upcoming agenda to fund the state’s annual maintenance and […]
WTIC NewsTalk 1080–05/21/2014
(South Windsor, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Once again, law enforcement agencies around the country are taking part in the national “Click It or Ticket” initiative running through June 1. The detail is a reminder to motorists […]
For the first time in more than 72 years, the Charles W. Morgan has sailed from Mystic Seaport, headed out on a nearly three-month journey to historic ports in Southern New England.
Connecticut officials are marking the anniversary of a derailment on the Metro-North Railroad that injured more than 70 people in Bridgeport.
A Vernon man was struck and killed Saturday morning on I-84 in West Hartford.
Metro-North Railroad says service has been restored in both directions on the New Haven line.
Metro-North Railroad Thursday announced a sweeping series of reforms in response to a federal report that unveiled safety deficiencies.
A schedule overhaul by Metro-North Railroad intended to improve reliability on the Waterbury branch line has increased commuting time for some commuters.
Starting this fall, United Airlines will be adding a new once daily non-stoop flight from Bradley International Airport to Houston, Texas.