- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Transportation
Interstate 84 in Southington will close in both directions at exit 30 this weekend for a bridge replacement project.
Metro-North Railroad says train service has resumed through Fairfield after police finished investigating a suspicious package near the station.
Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is flying round-trip to Washington, D.C. to highlight new nonstop service from Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks.
The Coast Guard is telling boaters a rotating bridge along the Metro-North Railroad will be out of service to river traffic so train service won’t be affected by planned repairs.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Metro-North Railroad, the nation’s second-largest commuter rail system, on Wednesday released a final report on what it has done to improve safety following a series of accidents last year and said […]
By STEPHEN SINGER Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Tolls were eliminated on Connecticut’s highways 30 years ago, but debates and studies on how to replace the lost revenue have continued. Now the state Department […]
Metro-North says the Walk Bridge near South Norwalk has again stuck in the “open” position and mechanics have been unable to close it.
Metro-North has agreed to restore express service from Waterbury to Stamford a month after eliminating the daily train.
(New Haven, Conn./CBS Connecticut) – Governor Dannel Malloy joined other state and local officials in New Haven this morning on a tour of the New Haven Rail Yard. The yard is in the midst of […]