- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 12/4 Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 12/6 vs SMU 10:30am pregame/ 12pm kick-off
- 11/30 vs Texas 11:30am pregame/ 12pm tip
- 12/05 vs Yale 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/14 vs Coppin State 3:30pm pregame/ 4pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #3; opponent and time TBD
- 11/30 @ Jaguars – following Uconn Men’s Basketball
- 12/7 @ Titans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kick-off
- 11/30 @ Green Bay – following NY Giants
- 12/7 @ San Diego 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick-off
Latest Connecticut Transportation
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is proposing to extend Metro-North Railroad’s New Haven line to Penn Station in Manhattan to ease crowding and provide access to Manhattan’s West Side as part of […]
Metro-North Railroad, which now serves Grand Central Terminal, is looking to extend the commuter line to Penn Station.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ State police say a transit bus caught fire on the Founders Bridge over the Connecticut River between Hartford and East Hartford, but no one was injured. The fire was reported at […]
Connecticut is receiving a $161 million federal grant to help replace the aging Walk Bridge in Norwalk, which malfunctioned this summer causing major disruptions for rail passengers.
By DAVE COLLINS Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Four of 28 people who sued the Metro-North Railroad in federal court after being injured in a train crash in Connecticut last year have settled […]
Metro-North Railroad is launching a pilot program to offer its broadest tryout yet of bicycle racks on trains.
Eastern Connecticut has won an $8.2 million federal grant to upgrade freight rail.
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) _ Senators Charles Schumer of New York and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut say they want to “overhaul” rail safety laws to prevent future derailments and other accidents. The two Democrats say Sunday […]
Commuter advocates who ride Metro-North Railroad continue to press for improvements on the Waterbury branch line.