- 12/18 vs Duke 7:30pm pregame/ 8pm tip
- 12/22 vs Columbia 6:30pm prgame/ 7pm tip
- 12/28 vs Central Connecticut 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 vs Temple 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/19 vs DePaul 7pm pregame/ 7:30pm tip
- 12/21 vs UCLA 4:30pm pregame/ 5pm tip
- 12/27 vs SMU 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 12/31 @ East Carolina 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 12/21 @ NY Jets 12p pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 12/28 @ Buffalo 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off on WDRC.
Latest Connecticut Transportation
An engineer who was injured in the May 2013 derailment of a commuter train in Bridgeport, Connecticut, has sued Metro-North Railroad. It’s the latest of more than 25 lawsuits filed in the derailment.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – Business leaders along the route of the $567 million bus-only corridor in central Connecticut are trying to pump up support for the massive project. The Newington Chamber of Commerce organized a […]
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) – The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is proposing to extend Metro-North Railroad’s New Haven line to Penn Station in Manhattan to ease crowding and provide access to Manhattan’s West Side as part of […]
Metro-North Railroad, which now serves Grand Central Terminal, is looking to extend the commuter line to Penn Station.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ State police say a transit bus caught fire on the Founders Bridge over the Connecticut River between Hartford and East Hartford, but no one was injured. The fire was reported at […]
Connecticut is receiving a $161 million federal grant to help replace the aging Walk Bridge in Norwalk, which malfunctioned this summer causing major disruptions for rail passengers.
By DAVE COLLINS Associated Press HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) _ Four of 28 people who sued the Metro-North Railroad in federal court after being injured in a train crash in Connecticut last year have settled […]
Metro-North Railroad is launching a pilot program to offer its broadest tryout yet of bicycle racks on trains.
Eastern Connecticut has won an $8.2 million federal grant to upgrade freight rail.