Programming NotesNext up: *Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- UConn Men’s Basketball:
- 3/8 at Louisville 1:30pm pregame/ 2pm tip
- UConn Women’s Basketball:
- 3/8 AAC Quarterfinals 1:45 pregame/ 2:15 tip Listen on 96.5 TIC
Latest Connecticut Transportation
The Massachusetts Port Authority is launching a $100 million renovation of the international terminal at Boston’s Logan Airport.
Metro-North President Joseph Giulietti has given Connecticut’s transportation commissioner a preliminary 100-day improvement plan.
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — A winter storm headed toward the East Coast has Amtrak trimming schedules for its Acela Express and Northeast Regional trains. Amtrak says passengers should also expect fewer runs than normal on […]
onnecticut Transportation Commissioner James Redeker said Friday he’s willing to review whether it makes sense to add rust inhibitors to chemical road treatments used to clear ice and snow on state roads and highways, as his agency faces complaints from motorists, truckers and local fire officials about corroded vehicles.
Complaints of tainted gas from Hartford’s Speedy Food Mart gas station at New Britain Avenue and Broad Street has caused the Connecticut Better Business Bureau to launch an investigation.
- Metro-North Execs Meet With Trans. Committee 02/27/2014
- No Injuries In Shore Line East Derailment 02/25/2014
- Metro-North Conductor Apologizes For Mix-Up 02/24/2014
- Metro-North Train Collides With Vehicle In Milford 02/21/2014