- 11/22 vs Cincinnati 6:30 pm pre-game/8 pm kick-off
- 11/29 @ Memphis 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kick-off
- 11/20 vs College of Charleston (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 12pm pregame/ 12:30pm tip
- 11/21 vs Dayton (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 2pm pregame/ 2:30pm tip
- 11/23 TBD (Puerto Rico Tip Off) 4pm or 6pm pregame
- 11/23 vs Creighton 12:30pm pregame/ 1pm tip
- 11/28 vs College of Charleston 8pm pregame/ 8:30pm tip
- 11/29 Gulf Coast Showcase Game #2; opponent and time TBD
- 11/23 vs Cowboys 7:30pm pregame/ 8:30pm kick off
- 11/23 vs Detroit 10am pregame/ 1pm kick off. Will be aired on WDRC FM.
Latest Connecticut Towns
The Connecticut Supreme Court has rejected an appeal in a case that could have restricted the release of records routinely used by the media to report crime stories.
Stamford police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 68-year-old city man whose body was found under his boat after friends reported him missing.
Stamford police for the first time are saying that a woman whose skull was discovered two decades ago was murdered and they’re asking for the public’s help in a new effort to solve the case.
Three people have been arrested in the robbery and beating of a disabled Vernon man.
Hartford Police asked for the public’s help, as detectives investigate the death of a man found on Plainfield Street on the afternoon of Wednesday, Feburary 15.
Hundreds of Trinity College students gathered on a campus quadrangle this afternoon, to show support for a student who was badly beaten last weekend.
A member of the East Haven Board of Police Commissioners has been arrested on a charge of second-degree threatening in connection with an incident involving a 14-year-old boy.
State lawmakers and advocates are resuming efforts to pass a bill allowing cities and towns the option to record drivers who blow through red lights.
Milford officials have agreed to a $2.5 million settlement with the family of one of two teenagers killed in a police cruiser crash in 2009.