- 6/29 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 6/30 @ Blue Jays 6:20pm pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/1 @ Blue Jays 1:07pm first pitch
- 7/2 @ Blue Jays 6:20 pregame/ 7:07pm first pitch
- 7/3 vs Astros 6:25pm pregame/ 7:10pm first pitch
- 7/4 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/5 vs Astros 12:50pm pregame/ 1:35pm first pitch
- 7/7 vs Marlins 6:25pm pregame/ 7:25pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Towns
Developers have pulled out of a deal with the state to swap land they own for 17 acres of state-owned property along the Connecticut River in Haddam, where they had talked about building a hotel and entertainment venue.
The Connecticut Supreme Court has rejected an appeal in a case that could have restricted the release of records routinely used by the media to report crime stories.
Stamford police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 68-year-old city man whose body was found under his boat after friends reported him missing.
Stamford police for the first time are saying that a woman whose skull was discovered two decades ago was murdered and they’re asking for the public’s help in a new effort to solve the case.
Three people have been arrested in the robbery and beating of a disabled Vernon man.
Hartford Police asked for the public’s help, as detectives investigate the death of a man found on Plainfield Street on the afternoon of Wednesday, Feburary 15.
Hundreds of Trinity College students gathered on a campus quadrangle this afternoon, to show support for a student who was badly beaten last weekend.
A member of the East Haven Board of Police Commissioners has been arrested on a charge of second-degree threatening in connection with an incident involving a 14-year-old boy.
State lawmakers and advocates are resuming efforts to pass a bill allowing cities and towns the option to record drivers who blow through red lights.