Programming NotesUConn Football * Due to contract restrictions games can’t be streamed at wtic.com.
- 9/17 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/19 Uconn @ USF 6:30pm pregame/ 8pm kickoff
- 9/25 The Coach’s Show with Bob Diaco 6-7pm
- 9/27 Uconn vs Temple 2:30pm pregame/ 4pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs Texans 12pm pregame/ 1pm kickoff
- 9/21 vs. Oakland 10am pregame/ 1pm kickoff – Can be heard on WDRC AM (1360).
- 9/16 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/17 @ Pirates JIP 7pm
- 9/18 @ Pirates pregame 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
- 9/20 @ Orioles pregamet 6:20pm/ 7:05pm first pitch
Latest Connecticut Towns
The Connecticut Supreme Court has rejected an appeal in a case that could have restricted the release of records routinely used by the media to report crime stories.
Stamford police are investigating the apparent drowning of a 68-year-old city man whose body was found under his boat after friends reported him missing.
Stamford police for the first time are saying that a woman whose skull was discovered two decades ago was murdered and they’re asking for the public’s help in a new effort to solve the case.
Three people have been arrested in the robbery and beating of a disabled Vernon man.
Hartford Police asked for the public’s help, as detectives investigate the death of a man found on Plainfield Street on the afternoon of Wednesday, Feburary 15.
Hundreds of Trinity College students gathered on a campus quadrangle this afternoon, to show support for a student who was badly beaten last weekend.
A member of the East Haven Board of Police Commissioners has been arrested on a charge of second-degree threatening in connection with an incident involving a 14-year-old boy.
State lawmakers and advocates are resuming efforts to pass a bill allowing cities and towns the option to record drivers who blow through red lights.
Milford officials have agreed to a $2.5 million settlement with the family of one of two teenagers killed in a police cruiser crash in 2009.