Latest NFL News
- Falcons Cut Smallwood, 7th-Round Pick From UConn The Atlanta Falcons have cut 12 players, including linebacker Yawin Smallwood, a seventh-round pick from Connecticut, and running back Josh Vaughan.
- A Perfect End To Giants Preseason Josh Brown kicked a 37-yard field goal with 38 seconds to play and the New York Giants capped their first undefeated preseason since 2006 with a 16-13 victory over the New England Patriots on Thursday night.
- Giants Trade First Year Kicker McManus To Broncos By TOM CANAVAN, AP Sports Writer EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) _ The New York Giants have traded first-year kicker Brandon McManus to the Denver Broncos for a conditional draft pick next year. The Giants announced the deal around 4 p.m. Tuesday,...
- Patriots Trade Offensive Guard Logan Mankins The New England Patriots are trading six-time Pro-Bowl guard Logan Mankins to Tampa Bay,
- Injured Giants Guard Has Dislocated Toe New York Giants left guard Geoff Schwartz has a dislocated right big toe and will be in a walking boot for a week to 10 days.
- Garoppolo Will Start At Q-Back For Pats Thursday FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) _ Rookie quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will get his first NFL start when the New England Patriots visit the New York Giants for Thursday night's preseason finale. ``It's a good opportunity to get out there and get some quality...
- Scott Gray Sports Commentary: Politically Correct Scrimmage Line It would be a bit hypocritical at this point to suddenly become politically correct when, for more than half a century I had no problem with the name Washington Redskins.
- Officials Serious About Penalties In Patriots-Eagles Preseason Matchup Tom Brady threw a touchdown pass after sitting out the first preseason game and the New England Patriots capitalized on four turnovers to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 42-35 on Friday night.
- Giants Top Bills In NFL Pre-Season Opener Rookie Andre Williams scored on a 3-yard run in the New York Giants' 17-13 victory over the Buffalo Bills on Sunday night in the preseason-opening Hall of Fame Game.
- Scott Gray Sports Commentary, Friday, August 1st, 2014 For the first time since drawing a two game suspension from the NFL for a domestic violence arrest, Ravens running back Ray Rice publicly addressed the issue yesterday.