Latest NFL News
- Sports Commentary 2/26/14 Ruling on Behalf of Sensitivity For reasons of political correctness it's difficult to argue against installing the NFL's new infraction rule, but the narrow aim of political correctness often misses a much bigger target.
- Giants Extend Coach New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin will be going into the season with a little more job security.
- Sports Commentary 2/21/14 - Another Meeting of the Culture Club Yesterday I heard Joe Philbin's spin on NFL culture, then I saw the video of Ravens running back Ray Rice that led to allegations he knocked out his fiance in an incident at an Atlantic City casino. It's worse than we could ever have imagined.
- Sports Commentary 2/19/14 - Apology Offered, Sort of Accepted Richie Incognito finally got the message. He was losing his case where it has the greatest impact, in the court of public opinion.
- Before Super Bowl Disaster Struck, Broncos Had One Remarkable Season In 2013 The Denver Broncos seemed unstoppable, even unbeatable at times during the 2013 season. But, when the Vince Lombardi Trophy was on the line, they were blown out by the Seattle Seahawks.
- The Many Highs, Few Lows Of 2013 Seattle Seahawks When you win the Super Bowl, there isn't much to complain about as far as overall team performance is concerned. But here is a look back at what the Seahawks excelled at and aspects of their game that they will need to tighten up next season.
- Sports Commentary 2/4/14 - The NFL, A Higher Power Anyone who ever doubted that the National Football League is blessed, operating under powers all it's own, should know now to never again doubt those powers.
- Seattle's Defense Brings Home Lombardi Trophy It looks like defense still wins championships, as Seattle's Legion of Boom was able to give their team a quick lead and never look back against the Denver Broncos in the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad From Super Bowl XLVIII Russell Wilson did not come into the Super Bowl playing his best football – just five TDs in his previous six games -- and it seemed like he would have a difficult time keeping up with Peyton Manning.
- He's Back? Harvin Expected To Suit Up For Super Bowl With Seattle having just a handful of players listed on the injury report and with Denver in the double digits, things are looking good for the 'Hawks.