Latest NFL News
- 'I'm Going To Accept, Reluctantly': Kraft Says Patriots Won't Appeal 'Deflategate' Penalties New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft will not appeal the $1 million fine and loss of two draft choices the NFL penalized the team for its role in the use of deflated footballs in the AFC championship game.
- Four Times the Patriots Reacted to DeflateGate The Patriots have gone on the offensive – especially since the punishment got "DeflateGate" was handed down.
- 'Deflategate' Investigator: 'Ridiculous Allegation' NFL Wanted Investigation To Implicate Brady The lawyer who investigated the New England Patriots insisted Tuesday that he found direct, not just circumstantial, evidence to show quarterback Tom Brady knew about employees deflating footballs.
- Harry Reid: 'Stunning' NFL Cares More About Football Air Pressure Than Racist Team Name Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid is slamming the NFL over the "Deflategate" ruling, saying the league cares more about air pressure than a racist team name.
- Outrage On Social Media Over Brady's Suspension Being Longer Than Ray Rice's Initial Suspension Tom Brady and the New England Patriots are preparing for a fight.
- Pressure's On To Enroll In College's 'Deflategate' Sports Law Course The NFL scandal known as "Deflategate" will be the subject of an undergraduate course at the University of New Hampshire.
- NFL: Patriots Employees Likely Deflated Footballs, Brady Was 'Generally Aware' An NFL investigation has found that New England Patriots employees likely deflated footballs and that quarterback Tom Brady was "at least generally aware" of the rules violations.
- Biggest Fashion Statements at the NFL Draft The NFL Draft is often the first opportunity for many first and second-rounders to show off their wardrobe to a national audience. Some keep it simple and classy. Others make a memorable choice, for better or worse.
- Eagles Sign Tim Tebow To One-Year Contract The Philadelphia Eagles have signed quarterback Tim Tebow to a one-year contract, giving the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner his first shot in the NFL since the Patriots cut him before the 2013 season.
- Cromartie and Revis Together Again Cornerback Antonio Cromartie agreed to terms with the Jets on a four-year contract, worth $32 million in base salary, a person familiar with the deal told The Associated Press. The move Thursday comes a day after New York finalized a deal to bring...