Latest NFL News
- 5 Super Bowl Questions With the Patriots and the Seahawks loaded with talent, where lies the difference between hoisting the Lombardi Trophy and going home empty-handed?
- The Pro Bowl as Told Through Twitter The penultimate game of the NFL season was Sunday in Arizona, with the Pro Bowl. Players are allowed to tweet during the game, giving fans an up close and personal look from the sidelines. Here’s the best of the Pro Bowl through Twitter.
- Robert Kraft On 'Deflategate': 'It's A Bunch Of Hogwash' Patriots owner Robert Kraft's pre-emptive strike the previous night took the issue of air pressure in footballs on Super Bowl media day and, well, deflated it.
- Patriots' Browner: Teammates Should Try To 'Break' Sherman's Elbow, Thomas' Shoulder Brandon Browner is telling his New England teammates not to hold back against Seattle's Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas.
- Emotional Kraft Defends Patriots In 'Deflate-gate' New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft demanded an apology from the league once the Patriots are found to be not guilty of breaking any rules regarding using under-inflated footballs in the AFC championship game.
- Pats Get Super Sendoff Several thousand fans have gathered at City Hall Plaza in Boston to give the New England Patriots a raucous send-off to the Super Bowl.
- Bill Nye: What Belichick Said About Deflated Footballs 'Didn't Make Any Sense' Bill Nye is not buying Bill Belichick’s explanation on why the footballs the New England Patriots used in their AFC Championship win over the Indianapolis Colts were allegedly deflated.
- Brady: 'My Feelings Got Hurt' Over 'Deflategate' New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady says he doesn’t expect to talk to NFL investigators about allegedly using deflated footballs in the AFC Championship game until after the Super Bowl.
- Belichick Outlines Football Pressure Tests Patriots Coach Bill Belichick outlined the team's studies of football inflation Saturday afternoon -- and says he does not plan to speak of the matter again.
- NFL's Statement On Deflation Investigation Friday the NFL issued a statement on its investigation of the partially deflated footballs used by the New England Patriots Sunday.