Latest NFL News
- Six Biggest Super Bowl Questions Here are the three biggest questions each team has to answer heading into the Big Game on Sunday.
- Top 5 Athletes To Retire Early The Lions' Calvin Johnson will go down as the second-greatest Lions player of the modern era, and like the man in front of him, he left the game with plenty left in the tank. Here’s who else decided to hang it up early.
- Super Bowl 50 Tale: Panthers Have Edge Over Broncos It will be a shock if Cam Newton is not handed the NFL’s MVP award the night before the Super Bowl. He is a game-changing superstar who is still ascending.
- Patriots Fan Gets Tattoo Declaring Super Bowl Win A New England Patriots fan was a bit premature when he got a tattoo declaring the team champions of a game they never reached — yet he says he has no regrets.
- Panthers Headed to Super Bowl With Big Win Over Cardinals ^By BARRY WILNER= ^AP Pro Football Writer= CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) _ Superman is headed for the Super Bowl. He's taking the Carolina Panthers with him. Cam Newton threw for two touchdowns and ran for two others, and Carolina's big-play defense...
- Patriots Season Ends In AFC Championship Game Loss To Broncos ^By PAT GRAHAM= ^AP Sports Writer= DENVER (AP) _ Tom Brady wasn't vintage Brady _ until the end, anyway. And Stephen Gostkowski wasn't reliable Gostkowski, putting New England in an early bind by missing an extra point. The Patriots never could...
- Brady Looks Forward To His 17th Meeting Against Manning New England quarterback Tom Brady enjoys his rivalry with Denver's QB, none other than Peyton Manning.
- NFC Championship Tale: Arizona Cardinals At Carolina Panthers The Cardinals have depended on Carson Palmer to lead them all season, and he was good enough to lead them to a 13-3 record during the season.
- AFC Championship Tale: New England Patriots At Denver Broncos The New England offense had new life in the win over Kansas City with the return of wideout Julian Edelman.
- Craziest Final Seconds in NFL Postseason History Taking into account purely the unlikelihood of the events to occur, here are the craziest final seconds in NFL playoff history.