Latest NFL News
- Patriots Week 8 Injury Report: Chandler Jones To Miss Sunday's Game Against Bears New England will be missing at least three starters when it hits the field this weekend against Chicago.
- Studs And Duds: Who Is To Blame For The Giants' 3-4 Record? The New York Football Giants (3-4) entered their bye week coming off of two straight losses to division opponents and being outscored 58-21 in the process. Because of the hot starts by both the Dallas Cowboys (6-1) and Philadelphia Eagles (5-1), the...
- 5 Most Lopsided Trades in NFL History Next Tuesday is the annual NFL trade deadline, and it's the one football-related event that generates little to no interest, since trades very rarely occur. There are some exceptions of course, and in some cases those deals were wildly lopsided. Here...
- Giants Invite Felix Jones And 14 Other Players To Bye Week Workout Perhaps the reality of a 3-4 record has spurred the New York Giants into reviewing their roster, or maybe it is just a case of keeping options open. Whatever the reason, the G-men invited 15 players to workout with the team, including quarterback...
- Frustrated Bears Try To Keep Calm While Preparing For Patriots There were some angry words spoken after a tough loss to the Dolphins, but the Bears are doing their best to get over it.
- Jim Nantz Talks Chargers vs. Broncos on 'Thursday Night Football' Jim Nantz...he's known as one of the most iconic voices and faces in the history of professional sports, and he took some time to speak on the upcoming "Thursday Night Football" game between the San Diego Chargers and Denver Broncos.
- Tale Of The Tape: Washington Redskins At Dallas Cowboys This is a huge game on the Monday night stage, and head coach Jay Gruden would like to make a bold statement.
- Tale Of The Tape: Green Bay Packers At New Orleans Saints The Packers may have struggled in the first three games of the season, but they have been rolling since then, and the main reason for that is the spectacular roll that Aaron Rodgers is on.
- Tale Of The Tape: Oakland Raiders At Cleveland Browns The Raiders probably would have wanted the Browns to win in Week Seven at Jacksonville so they could have caught them playing with less than full intensity.
- Tale Of The Tape: Indianapolis Colts At Pittsburgh Steelers The Colts are the real thing with Andrew Luck at quarterback, and there’s no reason to think this third-year superstar won’t continue to improve for many years.